Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Why Deftones didnt play at Woodstock 99?

Started by snw9, May 09, 2017, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

"He didn't take offense to it because he knew Chino was speaking FACT. He knows in his heart of hearts that Limp Bizkit wouldn't exist without Deftones. "

Ok you're the biggest moron ever!

LG95

Oh the irony of calling someone else a moron after you've set up multiple accounts on the forum of a band you hate in order to try and wind everyone up.
I could float here forever

The Prodigy

Lol multiple accounts... are you talking about penicks or others guys! "a band you hate" ... LOL ... The irony ...

Inkblades

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 02:35 PM
"He didn't take offense to it because he knew Chino was speaking FACT. He knows in his heart of hearts that Limp Bizkit wouldn't exist without Deftones. "

Lol, you got nothing. I just shredded your asinine theories apart. Run along now, you stupid little twat.

The Prodigy

Quote from: Inkblades on May 21, 2017, 06:01 PM
Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 02:35 PM

Lol, you got nothing. I just shredded your asinine theories apart. Run along now, you stupid little twat.

You just show how fanboy and moron you are... Tell me, Linkin Park wouldn't exist without Deftones too? Hahahaha

Inkblades

I'm a fanboy, but not as big of a fanboy as the guy you're a fanboy of, Fred Durst, is. Deftones = your favorite band's favorite band. Seriously, I think Fred might own more Deftones shirts than I do.

As far as Linkin Park (another band that worships Deftones), maybe, maybe not. The point Chino was making is that his band paved the way for these other bands. They were clearly influenced by Deftones (along with numerous other bands - too many to count). That's undeniable. Linkin Park would be the first to tell you that they were influenced by Deftones. If you don't hear the influence, you're probably mostly deaf...which would also explain why you're a fan of Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park in the first place.

LG95

I could float here forever

Vesanic

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
Tell me, Linkin Park wouldn't exist without Deftones too? Hahahaha

! No longer available

! No longer available

Quote from: Brad Delson, GUITARIST FOR LINKIN PARKOne of my favorite guitarists and biggest influences is STEPHEN CARPENTER, GUITARIST FOR DEFTONES

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/linkin-park-mike-shinoda-weighs-in-on-chester-benningtons-kept-metal-alive-comment
Quote from: Chester Bennington, SINGER FOR LINKIN PARKKIDS SAY I'M THE REASON THEY STARTED PLAYING MUSIC, THE SAME WAY I LOOK AT DEFTONES...

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

! No longer available

The Prodigy

What's the fucking problem if they enjoy Deftones! Lol... Now if you say LB an LP wouldn't exist without Deftones hahaha
Yeah, I like LP and LB...
Donkey, This is perfect for you!
! No longer available
Linkin Park - Step Up
You're the biggest moron ever!

Inkblades

No one said it's a problem. You're the one claiming that Fred Durst made a diss song to Chino. I've proved that wrong consistently by showing you how big of a fan Fred actually is.

See, this is the problem with arguing with fools. They can't even remember their own beginning arguments.

And you're a certified retard for taking Chino literally. When Chino said these bands wouldn't exist without him, he was taking about the INFLUENCE his band had on their bands. Case closed.

The Prodigy

You proved nothing! Retard! It's your point of view! Fred made a diss song to chino! They can be cool, and he can enjoy Deftones moron!
Fucking retard I'm talking about you!
"He didn't take offense to it because he knew Chino was speaking FACT. He knows in his heart of hearts that Limp Bizkit wouldn't exist without Deftones. " Háhahahá fucking moron

Inkblades

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 10:37 PM
Fred made a diss song to chino!

! No longer available

And they aren't THAT cool...because Chino obviously doesn't give a shit about Fred or Limp Bizkit anymore. So, it's more like Fred desperately wishes he was still cool with Chino.

Inkblades

The Prodigy

Quote from: Inkblades on May 21, 2017, 11:26 PM
Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 10:22 PM
! No longer available
Linkin Park - Step Up

LOL @ these struggle raps. Dude's flow is garbage.

You are a moron!
! No longer available
Celph Titled S C O M feat Ryu, Juelz Santana & Mike Shinoda

Mike shinoda do real rap! Listen Fort Minor and the feature collabs

Inkblades

Nah, I'm not listening to any other bullshit garbage you post.

The Prodigy

Inkblades

Your taste in music's bad and you should feel bad.

The Prodigy

Quote from: Inkblades on May 22, 2017, 04:47 AM
Your taste in music's bad and you should feel bad.
If Fort Minor, Demigodz, etc..= Bad taste!
Ok! I'm good !

Vesanic

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 21, 2017, 10:22 PM
What's the fucking problem if they enjoy Deftones! Lol... Now if you say LB an LP wouldn't exist without Deftones hahaha

This is when you make it obvious you're doing this on purpose. You know I'm right. I'm probably a moron for answering you.

I'm starting to wonder who you are for some reason.