Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Is there any way to find out which shows the Deftones are closing?

Started by damani311, Jun 14, 2017, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damani311

since it's a co-bill.  just saw the setlist and am on the fence now...wanted to see if I can find out which shows are being closed by which bands ahead of time

glasstone1983

I think each show on ticketmaster shows the band who is headlining if you click the date. For instance I'm going to Philly and it shows Deftones name first with band photo. Also Chino's guitar tech posted on his Instagram that they will be alternating a few more times during the tour. Looks like Rise Against headline all the Florida shows and the dates on ticketmaster site were right so far with what I just mentioned about the info. I was gonna be pissed if Rise Against headlined in Philly since they cut a few songs from Deftones set. So far I think Rise Against was last at Chicago and Canada so far. Deftones were last in Detroit and NY so hopefully the rest of the dates and info on Ticketmaster line up. Sorry for long message but I hope someone else has more info for certain on this matter. Pretty dumb if you ask me and Deftones should obviously be last at each show kinda embarrassing to have them not be the closer every show.

stephtones

Quote from: glasstone1983 on Jun 14, 2017, 04:58 PM
Deftones should obviously be last at each show kinda embarrassing to have them not be the closer every show.

You would think. I could personally care less about seeing Rise Against.

The Cyndicate

The thing is,.. they have done this for so long, that headlining doesn't matter anymore.

Getting done earlier is a damn gift at this point.