Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Don't break your record decade of records, Chino...

Started by Inkblades, Oct 30, 2017, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

2010: Diamond Eyes
2011: Crosses EP 1
2012: Crosses EP 2, Koi No Yokan
2013: Palms
2014: Crosses
2015: Woodstock Sessions, Volume 4
2016: Gore
2017: ?

DO SOMETHING!

LG95

Did the Woodstock Sessions not come out in 2014?
I could float here forever

Inkblades

Woodstock Sessions was recorded in 2014, released in 2015...

illthrowROCKS@U

Honestly, what I'm most interested in right now would be...

1. Saudade
2. More Palms
3. More Team Sleep

In that order.

But nah, we're not getting anything for 2017
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

mia/teal

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Oct 31, 2017, 04:17 PM

1. Saudade
2. More Palms
3. More Team Sleep

In that order.

THIS EXACTLY.

Inkblades

Here's my order of anticipation:

1. Team Sleep - Even after the years and years of "we're still working on new stuff!" claims, I'll always be dying to hear this. I love this band. I'd love a proper album or two, but I'm also cool with them just posting some looseys on the internet. COME ON, TEAM SLEEP, I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME FINISHED SONGS JUST LYING AROUND. Isn't that really the Team Sleep way, anyway? Songs discretely floating around the net? I really miss the Myspace days when they posted demos galore. I just need Team Sleep in my life. You're right about us not getting anything this year. I'm just desperately and pathetically wishing that if I whine about it on the internet enough, something will happen.

2. Crosses - I doubt they'll ever release another album, but I'd happily take another EP.

3. Saudade - I'm definitely curious, mostly because I'm not really sure what it's going to be like. I get the feeling this is more Chuck's project than Chino's project, though.

4. Deftones - I'll always be pumped for new Deftones, but Gore definitely satisfied by Deftones appetite for the time being. I'm good with them not dropping another one until 2019/2020.

5. Palms - My interest will go up if they enlist a solid producer.

mia/teal

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 01, 2017, 01:50 AM
Here's my order of anticipation:

1. Team Sleep - Even after the years and years of "we're still working on new stuff!" claims, I'll always be dying to hear this. I love this band. I'd love a proper album or two, but I'm also cool with them just posting some looseys on the internet. COME ON, TEAM SLEEP, I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME FINISHED SONGS JUST LYING AROUND. Isn't that really the Team Sleep way, anyway? Songs discretely floating around the net? I really miss the Myspace days when they posted demos galore. I just need Team Sleep in my life. You're right about us not getting anything this year. I'm just desperately and pathetically wishing that if I whine about it on the internet enough, something will happen.

2. Crosses - I doubt they'll ever release another album, but I'd happily take another EP.

3. Saudade - I'm definitely curious, mostly because I'm not really sure what it's going to be like. I get the feeling this is more Chuck's project than Chino's project, though.

4. Deftones - I'll always be pumped for new Deftones, but Gore definitely satisfied by Deftones appetite for the time being. I'm good with them not dropping another one until 2019/2020.

5. Palms - My interest will go up if they enlist a solid producer.

LOL @ "looseys" and yea def the Team Sleep way of being- random and discretely online.

illthrowROCKS@U

Palms is my favorite side project, and ISIS is another one of my favorite bands, so I definitely want to hear more of that. My interest in Saudade is mostly just out of curiosity, just to see where they go with it.

But of course, you can't ever go wrong with a new Deftones release ;) I just don't see it happening for a couple years.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

mia/teal

Is it wrong to want a Deftones and Prayers colab? Cause I totally do.

Uptown

cvthedrv

Inkblades

cvthedrv

Inkblades

pony_01

BewareTheWater

Quote from: pony_01 on Nov 14, 2017, 07:40 PM
isnt saudade come out this year? no?
I doubt it. Maybe they're purposely not really letting us know anything about it to surprise us, but probably not.

BS3

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Oct 31, 2017, 04:17 PM

1. Saudade
2. More Palms
3. More Team Sleep

In that order.

i listened to Saudade today for the first time in a while, forgot how good this project could be.. did they ever release anything besides that single?