Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Robert Christgau - Deftones

Started by God, Jan 24, 2019, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God

Robert Christgau Dean of American Rock Critics. One element that earned him the nickname "the dean of rock criticism" was his relatively clear and logical use of letter grades to separate the stinkers from the keepers.

Gave both Around the Fur and White Pony his "bomb" rating, which is "bad records whose details rarely merit further thought. At the upper level it may merely be overrated, disappointing or dull. Down below it may be contemptible".

Vesanic

To be fair, high-ranked art critics often are people frustrated by the fact they could never make the art they analyze, hence the fact I almost never read them. Roger Ebert comes to mind. I wonder what he sees as a good record though.

sharinglungs

Who? And why should I give a shit? People have different taste in music, who cares if someone doesn't agree with your musical opinions.

Penicks

but has he listened to cmd/ctrl

KING KONG

GET SOME

true art

God

and Pink Cellphone.

"I hope you appreciate it. Car wing. Hot Carling Academy. It's the school where you go to learn how to butt fuck. It's In England. They don't have blowjobs there because they're uncircumcised and that is just disgusting. So they have to butt fuck. Which is also disgusting, because that extra foreskin trapped all the germs and the poop and the butt-fucking residue. It's sin. And that's why British people have bad teeth. Amen."

#Art

surgery

The song "Pink Cellephone" is one of the worst and weakest ever, 4sure.