Previous topic - Next topic

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"lo

p.s. love the sig :wink:

haha..why doesnt that surprise me.  :)
pineapple yogurt is nice  :D

Mascara Snake

Third night in a row, hardcore drinking!! :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Paint Your Lips

@ Big D and White Trash
You guys have to listen to: Bless The Martyr Kiss The Child, next time you're high or whatever. It's one of the best times i've ever had!

Btw, i think Coheed And Cambria sucks. There was all this fuss about them on the board, so i checked out one of their albums and ... ZzzzZZzz ... No offence. :wink:

ben

Quote from: "[Tribal"]@ Big D and White Trash
You guys have to listen to: Bless The Martyr Kiss The Child, next time you're high or whatever. It's one of the best times i've ever had!

Btw, i think Coheed And Cambria sucks. There was all this fuss about them on the board, so i checked out one of their albums and ... ZzzzZZzz ... No offence. :wink:

which album did you check out sucka.

Paint Your Lips

I checked out:
Coheed_And_Cambria-In_Keeping_Secrets_Of_Silent_Earth_3_(Advance)-2003-eC_INT

Suckah ... Can't believe i wasted time downloading that.

BigDave

Im ssssssssllllllllooooooowwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyy getting into co&ca, its mainly his voice I need to get used to :?

ben

Quote from: "[Tribal"]I checked out:
Coheed_And_Cambria-In_Keeping_Secrets_Of_Silent_Earth_3_(Advance)-2003-eC_INT

Suckah ... Can't believe i wasted time downloading that.

psh to each his own. i thought that album could of been the best one released in 2003. but hey thats just me yo

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "c-shells"psh to each his own. i thought that album could of been the best one released in 2003. but hey thats just me yo
Yearh, that's just you... Pfff. :roll:

*cough*bad tasted mutherfucka*cough*

BigDave

Quote from: "[Tribal"]@ Big D and White Trash

One day in the easter holidays I'll smoke a phatty just for you and put on my headphones and listen to Bless the martyr yea?

street_carp

Quote from: "BigDave"

One day in the easter holidays I'll smoke a phatty just for you and put on my headphones and listen to Bless the martyr yea?

haha...phatty boom batty. i love jay and silent bob.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "BigDave"One day in the easter holidays I'll smoke a phatty just for you and put on my headphones and listen to Bless the martyr yea?
That shit just warms my heart, man. :cry:
*hugs*

:roll:

No, seriously, it's a great album, even if you're not stoned ... But damn i had a blast listening to it whilst high!

BigDave

Sounds cool, what was different?  Was it heavier, darker, slower?

Mascara Snake

that reminds me, i was so pissed on sriday night it took me 20 minutes to find my way out of the club!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "BigDave"Sounds cool, what was different?  Was it heavier, darker, slower?
It sounded so much angrier!

There's only one person i hate in this world. And i just felt all my hate through the album. It was really fucked, man. I can't describe it better than that.

lifter

i now am a bit late in this convo haha .anyways i rather listen to  tremulent stoned then de-loused,tremulent is such a hardcore trip :that cd makes your head all dizzy and spinning out of control.

black coffee

come on you cannot hate coheed .

fightclubche

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"that reminds me, i was so pissed on sriday night it took me 20 minutes to find my way out of the club!

did you hear any jokes on the way out?

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: "black coffee"come on you cannot hate coheed .
I'm sorry but i do. It was nothing special. Or good.

squealing like a pig

i was drunk and stoned on friday  :D

Sam

I'm leaving home here in about..15 minutes.  I'm really dry on da bud but I saved a bowl and I'm taking it to school to share it with a couple of friends. ;)