Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necromancer

so here we are listening to around the fur with my friends, sipping beer, bud, and just hangin, we have like 40 cigarrettes for each other so tomorrow will be like throat cancer fuck...., damn have to to piss, c ya!

you guys ROCK!

...Todo lo irreal es relativo a lo real...

Necromancer

well now its bqad, im gonna piss my pants....cornjholiooooooo

...Todo lo irreal es relativo a lo real...

BigDave

Went to a bar in Reading last night, it was really spontaneous, we went there looking for somewhere to buy food.  There happened to be a jazz band playing, so we ended up staying there and having 7 pints each, rather drunk.

black coffee

i've been stoned the whole weekend , it was a long and funny trip . I couldn't even make it to the computer and I have not been able to do anything useful . only smoking and eating in rotation hahaha .

black coffee

Quote from: "BigDave"Just smoked a phatty made with 3 king skins, got the mad munchies, and played THPS3 on Game cube, there wasnt much left, so we made one with a small rizzla so we could pack it.

this is the best you can do . smoke , get stoned and then play videogames . next week I'll get an x-box and I guess its logical whats happening then daily .

BigDave

Quote from: "black coffee"
Quote from: "BigDave"Just smoked a phatty made with 3 king skins, got the mad munchies, and played THPS3 on Game cube, there wasnt much left, so we made one with a small rizzla so we could pack it.

this is the best you can do . smoke , get stoned and then play videogames . next week I'll get an x-box and I guess its logical whats happening then daily .

Ive played THPS3 stoned, but my fave thinmg to do stoned is watch a movie, Requiem for a dream has been the best so far.

lifter

last nite was pretty cool.me and my frineds waiting to get sum weed,then later our friend comes with like half a pound of sum dank chronic(not to smoke haha hes a dealer).we got our sacks ,went to the mountains like at 10 and chill on sum rock smoking and drinking 40's,it was weird as fuck cuz there was all these weird creatures all around us aming weird sounds and the train cam by ,it was nice.oo yah and am not sure if i was just too stoned or sumthing but me and my friend heard a women scream like if she was being murdered ,it was crazy shit.but yah we ended the night by smoking sum more and go home while listening to deftones live cd,its so sick.

ChokingMessiah

black coffee

Quote from: "BigDave"

Ive played THPS3 stoned, but my fave thinmg to do stoned is watch a movie, Requiem for a dream has been the best so far.
yea watching movies is also nice . it always depends , at times nothing is cooler than playing virtua tennis haha . but thps3 is not bad , too. the last time I was stoned I played colin mcrae rally 2 with a friend . its not the newest game but still funny as hell to play this mastership mode the whole night long

fightclubche

bump, lifter was too stoned to go to the next page

ItsClassicalAnyways

lifter

hahaha oo yah i forgot we had a second page,i never pay attention to it.too bad am not high anymore, am actual;ly pretty hungry.

black coffee

coming down , but still flashed in a way

BigDave

Quote from: "BigDave"

yea watching movies is also nice . it always depends , at times nothing is cooler than playing virtua tennis haha . but thps3 is not bad , too. the last time I was stoned I played colin mcrae rally 2 with a friend . its not the newest game but still funny as hell to play this mastership mode the whole night long

But then again just chilling on your bed while listening to music beats everything.

street_carp

i played mario racing on my mates ninetento 64 (OOOOOLD SKOOL) and almost threw up cause of the bright colours. damn good fun though

BigDave

Quote from: "street_carp"i played mario racing on my mates ninetento 64 (OOOOOLD SKOOL) and almost threw up cause of the bright colours. damn good fun though

hehe that reminds me, I need to drag out my n64 some time, and my PS1, theyre under my bed somewhere :?

street_carp

i love n64. the graphics are so crap.

BigDave

no theyre not, abck in the day they were amazing, plus some of the games then look just as good as anything now, like Perfect Dark for exampole.  PS1 has worserer graphics

street_carp

dude..im not like a game geek or anything so i have no idea what the hell you just said too me...sorry  :?

BigDave

Quote from: "street_carp"dude..im not like a game geek or anything so i have no idea what the hell you just said too me...sorry  :?

lol erm, the graphics arent THAT bad. :wink: