Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

haven't been drunk  for almost couple of months now (like REALLY drunk), will be drinking some wine tonight, hope to get at least some drunk..

though been smoking a lot lately.
and I again have the craving for acid, shrooms, salvia and shit like  that

Corleone

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 26, 2010, 01:07 PM
Quote from: theis on Feb 26, 2010, 12:47 PM
Where to?

first of all - if I manage, I'll spend the first half of my last year in university with Erasmus exchange in Turkey.
then I'd get back to Lithuania to finish my bachelor paper  for another half of year;
and then I leave Lithuania for Ireland, where my brother is living for five years now.

Then after some time I'd love to:
a) move to states, somewhere sunny and calm (low probability)
b) move to one of the countries I am interested in - Canada, Australia, New Zealand
c) have a few year trip around the world, mostly in eastern countries (India, China, Japan etc)

Come to Toronto... or Montreal if you're more European. :)

lostpilot

I was indeed thinking about those cities.
Though there is one thing I dislike about Canada - the weather there is pretty much the same like in Lithuania, even colder at times. And I completely dislike cold weather.

Corleone

It's pretty nice from now till september, plus free health care and some bomb cronic. :)

lostpilot

but you know, the other half of the year is below zero. I've lived in below zero winters for 22 years now. I do wish a change, lol :)

endoeleven

lostpilot

what a small picture :(

samson simpson

Camel domestic tobacco
Lord's Blood & Plant
Amazon Cubensis

:)Euphoria:)

Livewire

Moving out of my apartment this weekend so I had to get rid of the beer bottles I've accumulated.  254 bottles.  I wish I had my camera to take photos of it, because it's a magnificent site to behold.

theis

Bought a bottle of Captain Morgan and 24 Heineken. Getting fucked up tonight.

lostpilot

will get wasted tonight on all the pot chipmunks living in my cupboard have left now <3

endoeleven

Picke3d up a Q of Weed. Just Blaze

Corleone

sing blue silver

blazed as usual. got about an ounce left.

E-Money

Just smoked a blunt of Sweet Tooth.  Pretty faded.....

this pollution

coronas and morphine, don't get harder than that.

deftones86

Stoned like a motha at the job site. dont think ill be very productive today haha fuck the system :D

why?

just took an assload of vicodin.
do. make. say. think.

sing blue silver

currently fuckin wasted

Jacob

got wasted out of my mind last night, and I'm still drunk today it seems. and I don't really know why, I didn't drink that much.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep