Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrossx1

Quote from: "thanx4knives"So hook it up with the knowledge again

What are the pills called again that are the right kind of medicine? I remember there were some that were dangerous

Only take Robo cough gels or maximum strength cough syrup anything else you are risking your life majorly taking by taking them!!!

I usually chew on the cough gels to release that shit faster but it still takes 1 hour and then bout 15 mins after that your just plain fucked!!!!!! lol.  I'm gonna stop taking em for a while cause I did 4 bottles in one weekend, that is too damn much.  Btw you should take only 1 1/2 bottles max if you have never taken them before, 1 bottle is cool but 450mg is like the perfect dose, and 600mg will make you lose your mind (I really mean it too, you forget who you are and shit like that lol) for a good 2 hours.

Be safe and have fun. :wink:

Edit: WATER!!! Don not forget to have plenty of damn water or you are gonna be fucked, you piss like a damn race horse and you need to rehydrate, so have a shitload of water.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "xcrossx1"
Quote from: "thanx4knives"So hook it up with the knowledge again

What are the pills called again that are the right kind of medicine? I remember there were some that were dangerous

Only take Robo cough gels or maximum strength cough syrup anything else you are risking your life majorly taking by taking them!!!

I usually chew on the cough gels to release that shit faster but it still takes 1 hour and then bout 15 mins after that your just plain fucked!!!!!! lol.  I'm gonna stop taking em for a while cause I did 4 bottles in one weekend, that is too damn much.  Btw you should take only 1 1/2 bottles max if you have never taken them before, 1 bottle is cool but 450mg is like the perfect dose, and 600mg will make you lose your mind (I really mean it too, you forget who you are and shit like that lol) for a good 2 hours.

Be safe and have fun. :wink:

Edit: WATER!!! Don not forget to have plenty of damn water or you are gonna be fucked, you piss like a damn race horse and you need to rehydrate, so have a shitload of water.

Rock on....

So can you calculate 600mg by gel tabs? How much is each one? Do you just add it up and get a good dose?

anesthesia

steve, the dude said drink a bottle and a half!
and usualy, for gel, there is a little cup on the top that acts as a little measuring cup.  8)

Mascara Snake

dam i sat in the pub for 6 hours yesterday, and just as i was leaving a band were setting up and one of them was wearing a deftones t-shirt, but i was to drunk to talk to him

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ItsClassicalAnyways

i have no moneys but all my friends are going out to celebrate one of their 18th birthdays tonight. it sucks so much.

when you craxy americans say you smoke a bowl is that like you saying you smoked a bong or a pipe or does it just mean you got high in general?

street_carp

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"
you smoked a bong

i always assumed it was a bong...

xcrossx1

Quote from: "anesthesia"steve, the dude said drink a bottle and a half!
and usualy, for gel, there is a little cup on the top that acts as a little measuring cup.  8)
well gel caps are pills not a syrup, each are 15mg's, and 20 come in a bottle, so taking 30 would be 450mg's, if you don't chew on them they go down VERY easy way better than chugging down some syrup, but I chew on them to get them going ASAP.  So when you goto the store just look for those new *looks at the bottle* Robitussin CoughGels.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "xcrossx1"
Quote from: "anesthesia"steve, the dude said drink a bottle and a half!
well gel caps are pills not a syrup, each are 15mg's, and 20 come in a bottle, so taking 30 would be 450mg's, if you don't chew on them they go down VERY easy way better than chugging down some syrup, but I chew on them to get them going ASAP.  So when you goto the store just look for those new *looks at the bottle* Robitussin CoughGels.

Awesome.. That's what I was thinking... So you basically have to buy two bottles of the shit... alright...

Thanks

Fireal1222

im high

thanx4knives, your avatar and signature is awesome

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lifter

my high is coming down :( .ii was faded as fuck today at my friends house.

lifter

stoned ,smoked ,my last bowl,.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "Fireal1222"im high

thanx4knives, your avatar and signature is awesome

Thanks dear....  <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Sunbleed

hehe last time i got stoned and drunk i got kicked out of my mates house at 3.30am and ended up sleeping in an unlocked mall outside the cinema

leave out the drunk and ill be sweet, one at a time... :lol:

street_carp

yep...im shitfaced.  :D

ragdoll

does it count if im talking to a drunk person? :D  lol

i have plenty of alcohol in my bloodstream, its just doesnt seem to be doing what its sposed to be doing  :?

street_carp

Quote from: "ragdoll"does it count if im talking to a drunk person? :D  lol

im not frunk!!!!!! not wait i am

Jacob

Quote from: "street_carp"

judging from your spelling... you are :P
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ragdoll

Quote from: "street_carp"

uh....who said i was talking about you?  :P

ragdoll

im so pissed im actualyl talking to an ex- bf....and i pulled a MEXICAN!!  :D  how cool is that  8)  he said he was gonna call me tomorrow *boogies*

street_carp

im just pissed....end of story  :roll: