Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragdoll

hahaha...i like your little picture story.

...and the fact that you used the words 'veinpopping erection'  :D

lifter

pretty stoned ,i got a free bowl today fropm my friend.its sum really good shit.

DefCubus

I got stoned today.. feel pretty guilty about it since my mom almost found out I did, and I didnt get to talk to my girlfriend today since I was just hanging out with my friend...
*Sigh..*

]

thanx4knives

I'm not stoned, but if i was, this is what i would look like

ItsClassicalAnyways

sheeeeit hombre, you look high as a muthafucka.

lifter

fuckin stoned rite now.smoked sa big bowl of kush :D

xcrossx1

I just took the last 600mg's of DxM this is probably my last trip ever.  Yo Steve remeber WATER!!!! and MUSIC!!!!

no name cola

thanx4knives

Quote from: "xcrossx1"I just took the last 600mg's of DxM this is probably my last trip ever.  Yo Steve remeber WATER!!!! and MUSIC!!!!

Right on man, thanks....

I just went to walmart to check out the prices and its only like $4.64 for one... plus I got on Robitussin.com and printed out $2-off coupons...

This is gonna be totally awesome.

Thanks again man!

xcrossx1

Quote from: "thanx4knives"
Quote from: "xcrossx1"I just took the last 600mg's of DxM this is probably my last trip ever.  Yo Steve remeber WATER!!!! and MUSIC!!!!

Right on man, thanks....

I just went to walmart to check out the prices and its only like $4.64 for one... plus I got on Robitussin.com and printed out $2-off coupons...

This is gonna be totally awesome.

Thanks again man!
dude them assholes raised the price by .70 cents I had to buy it at that price also.  Walmart is the spot to get the shit at though.  BTW im fucked up!!!!!!! well not totally but I feel it, I upped the dose to 600mg's.  Atleast I will go out in style lol.

lol I just read the coupon part damn I wished I had those oh well no more trips to the store for dex.  This is all jibberish dammit peace out.

thanx4knives

thanx4knives

Oh boy, I took the full 600mg of DxM

YIPES... its only just begun and my head is swimming.. my scalp itches.

Whoo hoo

i took them like an hour ago... lets see where this ride takes us

xcrossx1

Quote from: "thanx4knives"Oh boy, I took the full 600mg of DxM

YIPES... its only just begun and my head is swimming.. my scalp itches.

Whoo hoo

i took them like an hour ago... lets see where this ride takes us
Ahsum give us the full report.

thanx4knives

Ok here's the deal: I took all those pills, like i said. It was fine and it started to kick in almost exactly an hour after i took them. I started to feel swimmy and my vision was getting sketchy.

Then my scalp started to itch, like i said in that post. Then it got worse, and i couldn't stop. Then it moved down my neck to my back. Then to my chest and my stomach. This was the most painful, firey itching I've ever felt. It was as if there was little needles swimming around under my skin. I just wanted to jump in a pool of ice water. Then I started getting hives on my stomach. I told my friend on AIM about it, even though I could barely stop scratching to type. She told me I was itching because of the red dye in the capsules. Apparently I was having an allergic reaction. That was definately something i was not expecting.

Me scratching:

the welts that appeared on my stomach

I ended up taking off my pants and getting naked cause it spread to my legs and my feet. After a while it finally stopped, but i would occasionally get waves of itches. I got off the computer cause i could barely see the screen, and moved up to my room. There I put on Deloused in the Commatorium and got into bed naked. It was nice and cool in the sheets and I just layed there, not moving, with the lights off and my eyes closed. I started to feel like there were G forces pushing me down to the matress and inside my eyelids, i felt as if I were watching news clips on fast forward. Then I got the best part of the experience, which was a large pressure on my face and a huge green vision in my eyes. It appeared that there was a curtain in front of me that was blowing in the wind. It was black with neon green designs, very very intricate and compicated. It almost looked as if I was staring at the ceiling while being wheeled on a bed. I wanted to open my eyes so that I could see it, but I had to struggle to keep them closed.

After a while, the cd stopped and the visions stopped too. I think i slept for a bit but then I woke up because my brain was racing and racing with lists and numbers and people and places. I was exauhsted and just wanted to sleep, but i couldnt. I figured that i needed something to concentrate on, so after pissing out my window (there's no way i was leaving my room, especially with the stairs right there) i put on The Bends and fell asleep after the second song.

I awoke still fucked up, but slept in till noon and i was ok.

Except for this:

anyway, i think next time ill just suck the medicin out of the capules and leave the cases behind, cause it's the capsules that are red, not the liquid.

I had a good trip, aside from the itching, and it did not have an emotional break down at the end, which was desirable.

I will do it again, in a while.... thanks xcross1x

xcrossx1

Ha ashum, yeah I heard about the itch but it never got my ass so I didn't mention it my bad.  But hell ya I told music and laying in bed you should have done that from the begining when the itching was taking place.  LMAO @ pissing out the window thats nutts.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "xcrossx1"Ha ashum, yeah I heard about the itch but it never got my ass so I didn't mention it my bad.  But hell ya I told music and laying in bed you should have done that from the begining when the itching was taking place.  LMAO @ pissing out the window thats nutts.

yea that was the last thing i suspected, i thought there would be vomiting and shit flying everywhere or something

:shock:

ItsClassicalAnyways

dude you could sell these pics to some sick fetishist site. haha.

ragdoll

only YOU would think of something like that  :P

hahaha  :wink:

ItsClassicalAnyways

thankyou, thankyou very much

*bows* :twisted:

fightclubche

che is fucked up on DxM