Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanx4knives

Quote from: "fightclubche"che is fucked up on DxM

right on... i dont know how you can stand to be at the computer, but right on none the less

fightclubche

im comin down now but that was good. next time a lil more

thanx4knives

Quote from: "fightclubche"im comin down now but that was good. next time a lil more

how much did you do?

fightclubche

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, i think 350 mg, keep in mind im not a big dude

kir bra

thanx4knives

Quote from: "fightclubche"uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, i think 350 mg, keep in mind im not a big dude

kir bra

right on.. i weigh about 135 and 600mg did me just fine... something to keep in mind

fightclubche

yea i was tryin to read your experience but i cant right now so i will tomorrow or something. nothings clickin in my head at the moment

thanx4knives

Quote from: "fightclubche"yea i was tryin to read your experience but i cant right now so i will tomorrow or something. nothings clickin in my head at the moment

haha that's understandable

no name cola

hahahahahahaha. you guys are doing Dex and sitting at a computer.

Losers.

fightclubche

i was actually coming down but i really dont care

eff you foo

fightclubche

stay in school
and be cool

thanx4knives

Quote from: "no name cola"hahahahahahaha. you guys are doing Dex and sitting at a computer.

Losers.

what are you supposed to be doing? running around? i dont think so....

no name cola

no.
you're supposed to play video games.

fightclubche

no way dude
i tried that, i thought my eyes would never be able to leave the computer screeen again

thanx4knives

haha i had fun just laying in the dark with my eyes closed

no name cola

ah dude. i just snorted a huge rail of coke.

.i think dex and video games are a good combination.

thanx4knives

Quote from: "no name cola"ah dude. i just snorted a huge rail of coke.

.i think dex and video games are a good combination.

do you ever get paranoid on the come down? cause i do.... thats why i dont do it...

no name cola

dude, i was joking about the rail of coke. i just wanted to sound cool, it was actually a line of laundry detergant & Lemon Lime Kool-aid powder..

thanx4knives

Quote from: "no name cola"dude, i was joking about the rail of coke. i just wanted to sound cool, it was actually a line of laundry detergant & Lemon Lime Kool-aid powder..

ouch.. that musta burned like none other

no name cola

fightclubche

im drunk and stoned dude

strory:

my rooamte whant to join the frat, he like yo u wanna get fuckef up tonight. im like aright whatever, we get there drink and yea its cool. the walk back to my dorm i smoke a nice blunt, and now im here all fucked up    :D