Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "fightclubche"
Quote from: "Mascara Snake"that reminds me, i was so pissed on sriday night it took me 20 minutes to find my way out of the club!

did you hear any jokes on the way out?

i probably did and just cant remember lol :lol:

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

DefCubus

I passed my drug test, for those who can remember my situation. (I took a hit off a joint, and had a drug test a week and a half later)
It took the fucker almost 2 months to call me back for my results. He went on vacation and didnt tell me.

I start next week.

]

lifter

today i smoked sum scary stuff,shit was so bomb.i love that kind of weed that when u take a big hit and u dont feel anything like its not that strong but then it sneeks up behind u and u cough like a motherfucker.

lifter

stoned and listening to volta.

squealing like a pig

Quote from: "DefCubus"I passed my drug test, for those who can remember my situation. (I took a hit off a joint, and had a drug test a week and a half later)
It took the fucker almost 2 months to call me back for my results. He went on vacation and didnt tell me.

I start next week.

where you going? i can't remember

DefCubus

]

squealing like a pig

kool, what you gonna be doing?
i think i was getting you confused with what someone else told me before

ChokingMessiah

Im fucking drunfk gosd famn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D   :twisted:

MeR

ChokingMessiah

God damn ir fucked, hest, um talking to fidht club che on aim riht now, and it is fun, beer and smirbodd if drinking.

DefCubus

]

fightclubche

this dude is effed up hahahhaa

MeR

Lovely entertainment.

lifter

lifter

mr. bubbles

Quote from: "lifter"high on resin

Oooh I know what that is like. I think I might end up in another season of dryness in the pot department. I just had to drop a lot of money all at once on a bunch of things (car parts, replacing stolen items, birthday present, and a few other things) and I am low on money. I had actualy gotten to a point where I could buy weed pretty much any time I wanted without evening having to think about running out of cash. Now I really gotta cut my spending, pot will probably be the first slash on my list.

Anyhow, I got a bowl or maybe two of mixed shake and a few little nug chunks, i think ill go smoke this up and maybe draw some pictures or something.

lifter

yah it sux when your dry and i scrapped my pipe cleaned today so i wonder how ill do tommorow :( .

EDIT:actually i have $10 so ill try to get a dime tommorow :D .

BigDave

I cant go round my mates to smoke the ounce, so we're smoking it tomorrow 8)

Mascara Snake

chillin with a beer, and many more to go!! life is good :D

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ItsClassicalAnyways

goin to a shit party with shit people to hav e ashit time with no fucking money. so no beer.