Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drunk and/or Stoned

Started by thanx4knives, Jan 11, 2004, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanx4knives

I was telling Corey how I've drank like 1 1/2 bottles of wine and smoked some weed mang... im waiting for this little kid to call me cause Im getting a G for $15...

Mang

lifter

stoned .just smoked a bowl while walking my dog.

ragdoll

guess who got slightly smashed at CRAYZEE PIANOS toniiite?

(yeah its me and jo... :D )

thanx4knives

Im baked as a pie

but i need more for the frosting. :wink:  :wink:

nothing bleeds like

drunk

trying to forget what a shitty day it was...

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "chauff000"daaaaamn, man i just saw THE tightest drum solo ever...ever!

terry bozzio druming for frank zappa live sometime in the mid seventies, fucking...i dont know it was tight, check it

Zappas the man, i wasted friday night and last night and probably again tonight

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

urRXqueen

Tjaden

Mascara Snake

you guys have problems :?

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ItsClassicalAnyways

sober, but just spent the past three days absolutley fux0r3d. went to the pub on thursday, smoked a few ganjamanjasupaspliffs, did the same on friday, but got so stoned i couldnt move, all i could do was laugh :D and last night i had a few beers with my family and a few doobies with my bro. and im off to do it again! AGAIN I TELLS YA!

nothing bleeds like

probably gonna be drinking later, trying to forget what a shitty day today and last nite were...

thanx4knives

Stoned

Fuck smoking from bongs is awesome...

So is driving over the overpass at 12:00am in the fog with the streetlights on down the highway... They all looked like little mushrooms or something...

Tjaden

it was foggy here too last night i could barley see 10 ft in front of me when i was driving..pluse there are no street lights on the road so the cars looked like they were floating.

-¤MaynardsTOOL¤-

Stooooooooned. I just finished making this tag too....got it the other night while drunk as fuck....now im just stoned...and I think it looks aight. :P

street_carp

Quote from: "thanx4knives"Stoned

Fuck smoking from bongs is awesome...

So is driving over the overpass at 12:00am in the fog with the streetlights on down the highway... They all looked like little mushrooms or something...

first time i ever smoked pot was through a bong..it fuckin killed me but now .. i just love em.

lifter

stoned.that was my last bowl too   :(

mr. bubbles

Well my birthday is today, so the last 3 days ive been getting drunk every night. but tonight im just smoking weed all day and eating a bunch of food. I wanted to go to this new glass shop that requires id and go in there and check out their backroom stash, but they are closed on mondays so i will have to go tomorow.

chauff000

hey yo go low-pro

so i extend my go-nads into yo throat
roll that bitch, go ahead and roll the gnard

lifter

xcrossx1

doing the Ritual DxM trip right now.  I am still experementing with the dose though last time I took an awsome amount but I don't want to get to fucked up today so I will take 450mg's and see how that hits me instead of 600mg's (2 bottles lol).