Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

Quote from: lithium on Jan 30, 2013, 07:55 AM
Silver linings playbook 9/10

Come on.

First part of the movie : 8/10
Last 30mns : 2/10

The movie starts off as unconventional, well written and displaying real and believable characters. Then as soon as the last act starts, everything gets on auto-pilot mode. Where the hell was the director. Seriously, could the ending have been more cliché ?

Overall it's a 5/10 to me.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Visitant

"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I tried to watch The Man With The Iron Fists but man what a borefest!Even my gf fell asleep.

lftpp

Sound City Official Trailer

boring 5/5. audio mixing is awful, music too loud, interviews minus,minus loud. keep your business in music Dave....

Crazylegs

Boring, and you give it a 5/5? I thought it was interesting, didn't know the story of this studio previously.

lftpp

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 13, 2013, 10:18 PM
Boring, and you give it a 5/5? I thought it was interesting, didn't know the story of this studio previously.
i meant 5/10, my bad. The story is ok (didnt know it either), but the movie isnt very well build at all, to be honest. waste 3/4 of the film talking about the studios, when after all that matters is the console. but im curious to hear the OST.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

DERP

normsteez

Just watched "The Master" the other day.

Pretty good movie, but hard to follow. I think I need to watch it again.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Dark Skies

7.5/10

Very interesting movie,made me remember The Fourth Kind which was kinda the same theory.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Evil Dead

8/10

Pretty solid remake even though some purists hated it because no Ash.

black coffee

The Hunt with the great Mads Mikkelsen.

He stars as Lucas, a respected member of his community, popular among his friends, and a little lie by a little girl changes everything.

Anyways I was surprised people were cursing so much yet the language sounds so nice at the same time.

Gee

Quote from: black coffee on May 10, 2013, 11:33 AM
The Hunt with the great Mads Mikkelsen.

He stars as Lucas, a respected member of his community, popular among his friends, and a little lie by a little girl changes everything.

Anyways I was surprised people were cursing so much yet the language sounds so nice at the same time.

Great, heavy film. Glad you mentionned it.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Hannibal (2001)

I dont know why many hated this movie, I thought it was awesome. I still need to read the books.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The Man Of Steel 9/10

Not a DC guy but this movie was mint.

Iron Man 3 5/10

What an insult to the fans

Corleone