Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones47

Saw Mad Max: Fury Road a few days ago.

Amazing story and action, and I love the message of 'women are not objects'.

lithium

💩

bebo

Quote from: lithium on Jun 23, 2015, 03:38 AM
I like movies

me too, wanna be buds and maybe compare wieners?

watched It Follows last night, was quite entertaining for a low budget horror flick out of detroit. I'd recommend it.

Also ex machina was one of the better sci-fis Ive seen in recent times. I think I liked it better than Gravity which was awesome too, mainly cause all the tits

bright lights, big city

Aside from Mad Max, It Follows and Ex Machina are my favorites this year. Legit creepiness in It Follows, and yes Ex Machina brought da titz. And one of my favorite lines and scenes ever.

"I'm gonna tear up the fucking dancefloor, dude, check it out".
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

watched another earth. such a good premise and it was very entertaining. i loved the little anecdotes being told in the film. they were very endearing. the ending=omg.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Finally saw the counterpart of Flags Of Our Fathers, Letters From Iwo Jima and it was a superb movie! So fucking sad man.

defskull

I'm guessing watching Letters from Iwo Jima and Gran Torino back to back gets awkward.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Anyone checking Black Mass opening this weekend? Looks pretty good.

bright lights, big city

Nah, but I need to find a screening for Sicario asap
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Kurt Cobain: Montage Of Heck

9/10

Raw, crude and of course sad.

Here it is in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9coyR6yaxc

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The Martian

9/10

A lot better than Interstellar but that's just my opinion.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

saw Mad Max again. Still my favorite this year, but Sicario is damn close. So intense.
DERP

blixa

theis

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Dec 18, 2015, 03:34 PM
Motherfuckin' STAR WARS.

It was beautiful.
Finally saw it. Definitely beautiful. Captured everything that made the old ones classics. I loved it. New characters are legit. ESPECIALLY BB-8!
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Mad Max Fury Road

I fucking loved this movie, even though I saw the old versions with Mel Gibson.

BillyNo.9

Diplo

Deadpool: so fucking on point, just like the comics. 10/10

Batman vs Superman: best representation of Batman (Fuck Nolan). I really don't understand all the bashing against this movie. Put 3 huge comics success in one film but still understandable... good job Snyder. 7/10

Freedomsoldier17

finally saw star wars the force awakens.

its decent but hard to process the extent of positive reviews. 6.5/10