Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Captain

Just watched Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster

One hell of a documentary, makes me wish they didn't suck now.

Documentaries of that magnitude would've been great during the makings of White Pony and With Teeth

defskull

I saw Saw the other day. I was entertained. Great debut for both the director and writer

jv_

part 2 is most likely going to blow

ItsClassicalAnyways

yes, saw is fantastic

defskull

Quote from: "jv_"part 2 is most likely going to blow

I hear the writer and director are only producing it. Which is not good.  

Something tells me is they'll use the name to bring out another bland horror movie.

I wouldnt mind seeing a bear trap scene again though.

one weak

Saw was the worst display of a "sccary" movie i've ever seen. fucking terrible movie with ever so corny twist. unimaginative cliche trash :wink:

Mascara Snake

The ending of Saw was quality!

[claim-to-fame]my moms cousin wrote the script for 'Hotel Rwanda'[claim-to-fame]

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

one weak

haha. that's awesome!

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "Mascara Snake"[claim-to-fame]my moms cousin wrote the script for 'Hotel Rwanda'[claim-to-fame]

I want to see that.

I forgot how good Alice In Wonderland is. The Caterpillar is cooler than I thought.

one weak

I haven't been as excited as i am to see Sin City as i was since Kill Bill vol. II...and not since tarantino is "uber special guest director" either.

pretty excited for The Ring 2 also, though i highly doubt it will be near as good as the first

rosebud#9

I haven't even seen the first Ring yet cause I'm such a pussy I can't watch scary movies

one weak

haha you should. it's not scary, just cool and creepy

Mascara Snake

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
Quote from: "Mascara Snake"[claim-to-fame]my moms cousin wrote the script for 'Hotel Rwanda'[claim-to-fame]

I want to see that.

I forgot how good Alice In Wonderland is. The Caterpillar is cooler than I thought.

Although i dont like the guy, its actually meant to be really good!!

Wasnt the guy who made 'Alice In Wonderland' a Paodophile<-SP

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

rosebud#9

Quote from: "one weak"haha you should. it's not scary, just cool and creepy

exactly, creepy, not my thang.

unless I had a guy to watch it with then I would
haha

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "one weak"I haven't been as excited as i am to see Sin City as i was since Kill Bill vol. II...and not since tarantino is "uber special guest director" either.

pretty excited for The Ring 2 also, though i highly doubt it will be near as good as the first

Me too. I'm going to see Sin City during my spring break, like I did with Kill Bill Volume 2.

I'm interested in seeing The Ring 2, too. Naomi kicks ass.

lifter

My film teacher saw The Ring 2 already, he says its good, like some parts are going to surprise us and the ending hints of another sequel.

Jacob

saw The Grudge this weekend and was very disappointed. some of the scenes were really fucking creepy. so that part of the movie was great. but the story sucked majorly. and the movie was just too short... it felt like it was over before it had started.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

ItsClassicalAnyways

american or japanese?

Jacob

american. I can imagine that the japanese version is better in every way. as with The Ring.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

defskull

Quote from: "one weak"I haven't been as excited as i am to see Sin City as i was since Kill Bill vol. II...and not since tarantino is "uber special guest director" either.

I'm seeing it because it has got Robert Rodriguez directing. Represent muuufuckaaa!!