Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feeling like more

Quote from: "Sulankaliƫ"I saw the Ring 2 this weekend...such a cool movie..i think is better than first one...all ya guys have to see it!!

i just got back from seeing it. i thought the video would have more to do with it. the part at the start was kinda pointless. good movie but.

deftones_subject

revenge of the sith

house of wax

war of the worlds

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
Quote from: "volt_thenoise"Sin city

Word.

BigDave

I watched Hostage staurday night, shite.  Ring 2 (remake) next week, I'm dreading how awful it's going to be

feeling like more

Quote from: "volt_thenoise"movies i ll be seeing:
Episode 3 revenge of the sith

im hoping to get tickets to the premiere, i work at the movies and our cinemas usually get aus premieres. the guy who plays darth vader was at one of our cinemas last week for a 20 min preview of it.

one weak

so who's going to see Sin City on friday? i know i am.

anyone like Cohen brother's films? i absolutely loved Life Aquatic, Royal Tenembaums, Bottle Rocket, Miller's Crossing etc. i think Bottle Rocket is my favorite. also, Luke and Owen Wilson just finished another film...it just previewed at the Vail film festival and i am excited to what it's all about.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "one weak"so who's going to see Sin City on friday? i know i am.

I plan on going to the first showing at my local theater.

4th Eye

Yeah, I'm excited about that movie too and probably go to the first showing...........in june. :?

Fantastic Four, Star Wars III and Doom are also on my go-see-it-in-theatre-when-it-comes-here-list.

feeling like more

i bought run lola run the other day. havnt watched it yet although iv seen it a couple of years ago.

CentralIllNoise

yes, this might be the best jessica alba has looked and robert rodriguez is the man.

plus, you can't really go wrong with the cast (minus elijah wood and josh hartnett)

deftoneskid144

i really wanna see benicio del toro with that ridiculous nose.

jv_

orlando bloom is sooo dreamy and with johnny depp i could just blow a piratey loadd
haha that was gay

Malpractice

goddammit they actually made a sequel to that piece of crap

lostcancer

i thought it was good

4th Eye

Quote from: "Malpractice"goddammit they actually made a sequel to that piece of crap
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/

And the first one was actually quite entertaining.

Sulankaliƫ

Well guys..i saw last night "Constantine"...have amazings scenes!!..and the story is kinda original...a very strange theory...it could be possible we start to think?...you guys have to see it! and the music in the movie is pretty cool whit APC...

Malpractice

Quote from: "4th Eye"
Quote from: "Malpractice"goddammit they actually made a sequel to that piece of crap

not you too

why the hell does everyone like that movie so much

it's only redeeming quality is Keira Knightley

defskull

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"

yes, this might be the best jessica alba has looked and robert rodriguez is the man.

plus, you can't really go wrong with the cast (minus elijah wood and josh hartnett)

Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Ellijah Wood can act.

4th Eye

Quote from: "Malpractice"
Quote from: "4th Eye"

not you too

why the hell does everyone like that movie so much

it's only redeeming quality is Keira Knightley
Why the hell you don't? Keira is teh hot but I thought it had a good cast overally and it was just what I was expecting: nice entertainment for two hours or so.

I'm afraid that the sequels become more of remakes...but who knows...

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "defskull"Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Ellijah Wood can act.

Yes. He's also really creepy.  :?