Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Captain

Elijah Wood hasn't been interesting since puberty.

Anyway, I'm watching this movie called Holiday Heart, it was made for TV, but it's pretty good. I have SO much more respect for Ving Rhames now, he plays a gay man and a drag queen, but as soon as the "OMG, he is the ugliest woman I have ever seen" thought wears off, he's very believeable and it's a touching story.

CentralIllNoise

I take my statement back, Elijah Wood was awesome in Sin City.

and yes, i saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and i didn't think he did anything special

BigDave

i saw ring 2 yesterday. waste of £4.70.

feeling like more

Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
Quote from: "defskull"Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Ellijah Wood can act.

Yes. He's also really creepy.  :?

he's good in some movie i seen with him and franka potente, cant remember its name. movie aint that great but i love franka.

ChickdelaLynch

Quote from: "feeling like more"
Quote from: "ChickdelaLynch"
Quote from: "defskull"Have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Ellijah Wood can act.

Yes. He's also really creepy.  :?

he's good in some movie i seen with him and franka potente, cant remember its name. movie aint that great but i love franka.

Oh yeah! I know what you're talking about.

And yes, Franka is awesome.

CentralIllNoise

i saw Mr. 3000 yesterday, what a piece of shit. i thought it might be decent even though i dislike Burnie Mack with a passion. i am as big a baseball fan as you will find, but this movie was entertaining in now way whatsoever

defskull

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"I take my statement back, Elijah Wood was awesome in Sin City.

and yes, i saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and i didn't think he did anything special

NOt even that laugh he does?

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "defskull"
Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"I take my statement back, Elijah Wood was awesome in Sin City.

NOt even that laugh he does?

haha. the "laugh" doesn't ring a bell. maybe i should watch it again and pay attention to the "laugh"

i did really like kate winslett in this movie though, and i think it's time jim carey is taken seriously

fightclubche

im watching small soldiers right now.....terrible

CentralIllNoise

I'm watching AVP right now. i haven't seen it since theaters. the preditors are pimps

maybe there should be a thread "what movie are you watching right now", like the what are you listening to right now. i think that's different from just a movie topic

The Captain

AVP flies by so fast, it's like nothing even happened

xcrossx1

Just seen Constantine........I am very disappointed.

CentralIllNoise

what did you expect? Keanu Reeves was in it. I can count the good movies he's been in on zero fingers

Mazzy

I'm going to have the biggest argument with my mate tomorrow cause he want's to watch Bad Education and I want to watch About Adam. Oh god, I can just see it now  :(

xcrossx1

just finished watching Primer,  I have got to tell you....this movie is a trip.  Most people will not understand it though   :? .

Mazzy

Hey cross uhhhh...have you been to the post office near your place lately? I heard they renovated the place.

4th Eye

Just watched Bad Santa. Fucking hilarious. Fuck.

makoe5

Quote from: "4th Eye"Just watched Bad Santa. Fucking hilarious. Fuck.

want me to fix you some sandwiches?

i just watched i heart huckabees. schwartzman is great as usual and mark waldbergh is hilarious.  the movie is great.

xcrossx1

Quote from: "Mazzy"Hey cross uhhhh...have you been to the post office near your place lately? I heard they renovated the place.
haha,  no not yet,  maybe tomarrow  :wink: .

Mazzy

Quote from: "xcrossx1"
Quote from: "Mazzy"Hey cross uhhhh...have you been to the post office near your place lately? I heard they renovated the place.
haha,  no not yet,  maybe tomarrow  :wink: .

Yeah I want to make rings and I can't do that if I don't get something soon. If you send a lot I can even make you a moth. It will be a bit bojey but it will somehow resemble a moth. I guarantee you that.