Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Movie Topic (films recently watched, general discussion, etc)

Started by 4th Eye, Mar 02, 2005, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Pill

Quote from: Eros TBA on Apr 18, 2017, 06:03 PM
Quote from: Red Pill on Mar 17, 2017, 02:00 AM
I currently have in this house 87. What's your Top ?
I love
1-Fight Club
2-Matrix

1-American History X
2-Pulp Fiction

K. Yesterday i watched the Fast Furious 8! Top 9\10!

BewareTheWater

Red Pill

BewareTheWater

Yeah, that looks pretty good. Tbh, though, I haven't really seen much of the previous Alien films, and Blade Runner is one of my favorite Scifi/Neo Noir films, so my excitement is leaning a little more towards Blade Runner 2049.

Jared Leto was in the beginning of the trailer and I'm STILL hyped for it , lol

Seven

Prometheus and Alien: Convenant are dope

BewareTheWater

Wonder Woman was ... Wonderful.

* BA DUM TISSS *

No really, I'm happy DC finally has a great film that isn't centered around Batman or Superman. It's a very enjoyable film with all kinds of great cast members ( Robin Wright, David Thewlis, etc. )

Keys

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Wonder Woman was indeed great and I've already pre ordered the Amazon collector's Edition

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Saw with my Panamenian babe

The Beauty And The Beast (2017)

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

people are people

The Mummy 4DX was ...awesome. I went into the movie with a healthy dose of skepticism. 4DX is, quite honestly, shockingly exciting. Love the Mummy!

BewareTheWater

Spider-Man Homecoming was sooooo great ! As a huge Spidey fan, I can say I was satisfied with this portrayal. Perfect combination of Peter Parker and Spider-Man ( Tobey was the better Peter to me , whereas Andrew was the better Spider-Man, if that makes any sense ) , Keaton's Vulture is sympathetic yet totally menacing when he needs to be , and everything is so ridiculously relatable that I felt like I was back in high school when they had those shitty morning " news " shows with the shitty greenscreen and all just like how it was in my high school lol. Glad Spidey's back where he belongs at Marvel, even though... Ya know... Sony's still gonna fuck it up most likely

RoyalDeftonicBoy

War For The Planet Of The Apes

Great conclusion to a great trilogy. Looking forward to get another Caesar's bust just like Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes.

Índigo flow

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Jul 17, 2017, 09:24 PM
Spider-Man Homecoming was sooooo great ! As a huge Spidey fan, I can say I was satisfied with this portrayal. Perfect combination of Peter Parker and Spider-Man ( Tobey was the better Peter to me , whereas Andrew was the better Spider-Man, if that makes any sense ) , Keaton's Vulture is sympathetic yet totally menacing when he needs to be , and everything is so ridiculously relatable that I felt like I was back in high school when they had those shitty morning " news " shows with the shitty greenscreen and all just like how it was in my high school lol. Glad Spidey's back where he belongs at Marvel, even though... Ya know... Sony's still gonna fuck it up most likely

I'm so excited !

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Dunkirk

Underwhelming and over hyped to the max by Nolan fans and critics :/

bright lights, big city

thought Dunkirk was one of Nolan's best movies yet. Visually stunning and tense for the whole 90 minutes.

Only complaint is that Nolan still can't fucking find a good sound mixer. For the little dialogue there was, gonna need some subtitles for half of it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Korea Rounding

Fuck it. DUNKIRK is Nolan's masterpiece. A magnificent audiovisual experience at all levels. Not a single (!) mediocre picture frame. And this comes from one who thinks Inception and Interstellar are overrated.

people are people

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 30, 2017, 10:08 AM
Dunkirk

Underwhelming and over hyped to the max by Nolan fans and critics :/

Yeah. Not impressed.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Alien Covenant

It wasn't the best from the franchise but it is a nice addition.