Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Slipknot thread

Started by Infected Mushroom, May 29, 2005, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

Quote from: kalhan on Jul 17, 2008, 12:50 AM
true... so, back to slipknot

they just released a clothing line, joining the ranks of sellouts such as p diddy, jay z and maynard

and a guy called chino moreno  ::)

kalhan

Oldnewtype

hahahah look at this shit.

I just think this is really funny because I live in a shit town.

In Every Nightmare is really good though.

kalhan

why the fuck do they keep changing their fucking masks?!

yeah, that is a funny ad... he's gonna play house i suppose

phil for real

The two new songs are starting to grow on me.  I wish this thing would go ahead and leak, wonder when it will?

Martin

Quote from: whodunit? on Jul 17, 2008, 09:45 AM
Quote from: kalhan on Jul 17, 2008, 12:50 AM
true... so, back to slipknot

they just released a clothing line, joining the ranks of sellouts such as p diddy, jay z and maynard

and a guy called chino moreno  ::)

Wait, what? Which clothing line? The socks? I thought that was a joke...

deftonekid

Quote from: Tuck on Jul 21, 2008, 12:45 AM

yeah Which clothing line?  ???

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: deftonekid on Jul 21, 2008, 04:53 AM

They will release one soon
Here read more http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=100776

Is fucking pathetic I know, but metal kiddies will buy that shit
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

kalhan

chino? this thing called chinosox, you can buy the exact same kinda socks that you've seen chino wearing live... those skater socks...

maynard... the "clothing line" he launched with puscifer.

whodunit?

Quote from: kalhan on Jul 22, 2008, 06:10 AM

chino? this thing called chinosox, you can buy the exact same kinda socks that you've seen chino wearing live... those skater socks...

maynard... the "clothing line" he launched with puscifer.

besides all that, I don't see anything band in releasing clothing line by bands.

kalhan

Puscifer is "as much a clothing line as it is a band", with the clothing items produced in limited numbers. Keenan collaborated on a leather jacket with Paul Frank.

from wikipedia (sourced)

Softparody

The new album is pretty good. As I mentioned in the All Hope Is Gone-thread (which disappeared), it's way more commercial than earlier albums (from what I've heard), but Psychosocial, Sulfer, Butcher's Hook and Gehenna are fucking awesome. Especially the breakdown in Psychosocial. Eargazm
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

emotivelotion

not for me just saw that new video, dont even recall the name but is the GHEY, slipknot died after iowa just when they said that were about to quit and get unmasked

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Softparody on Sep 02, 2008, 12:48 AM
The new album is pretty good. As I mentioned in the All Hope Is Gone-thread (which disappeared), it's way more commercial than earlier albums (from what I've heard), but Psychosocial, Sulfer, Butcher's Hook and Gehenna are fucking awesome. Especially the breakdown in Psychosocial. Eargazm

LOL

"Good"

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Softparody

Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Jacob

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Sep 02, 2008, 06:31 AM
Quote from: Softparody on Sep 02, 2008, 12:48 AM

LOL

"Good"

trolling much?

please don't.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

kalhan

i heard the new song too... great blast beat going on but apart from that, nothing much

i hope the other songs do something

4th Eye

After the first listen, I'd give the album 8/10. Some good stuff there, some weaker parts, but overally I think I'll prefer this over Vol 3.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: 4th Eye on Sep 03, 2008, 02:51 PM
After the first listen, I'd give the album 8/10. Some good stuff there, some weaker parts, but overally I think I'll prefer this over Vol 3.

I'd have to agree.  I might lean more toward a 9/10 simply because I'm enjoying the maturation.

Slacker

i actually enjoyed more volume III, ive only listen to it a couple of times. but i dont feel like doing it more often, i think it turned out to long. anyways hopefully it will keep growing on me.