Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Slipknot thread

Started by Infected Mushroom, May 29, 2005, 01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpractice

Quote from: "lifter".oh i almost forgot Mate Feed Kill Repeat, which is pretty good too, most of the songs i like.

yea that cd is good too. they were a real mr. bungle rip off at the time though.

defskull

I wish they didn't change vocalists.  Mike Patton-ish vocals over that music would have been insane

Oldnewtype

hahahha Corey Taylor looks like hes in fucking Good Charlotte now. Finally, hes given himself the look he deserves

alvarezbassist17

whyyyyyy is this a pooooooooooooll???????????????

wharf rat

they fucking suck

Crazylegs

Quote from: "ragdoll"never liked them. there's like what...9 members? and between all of them they still havent made one decent song.

xcrossx1

Good guitars.  If you disagree with that,  then you are an idiot who has never played guitar.

4th Eye

Quote from: "skinnypuppy"I think what turns me off about slipknot are the fans. theyre fucking morons.
I only met cool people at the show but every band has good and bad fans.

Quote from: "lifter"oh i almost forgot Mate Feed Kill Repeat, which is pretty good too, most of the songs i like.
The jazz/metal combination is quite funny but there's some good stuff too.

Quote from: "xcrossx1"Good guitars. If you disagree with that, then you are an idiot who has never played guitar.
Yeah, they're all quite good musicians (though I can't really say it about everyone cuz all of them don't even play anything). But Joey's a good drummer, Mick and Jim play guitar well enough and Corey actually can sing.

Jizzlobber

the masks suck but technically they are very proficient as musicians.

most of the fans are like 11 or 12, so that is lame..

yeha they rock.
<

Infected Mushroom

HAHAHA... funny shit.

my mother just said that when I was like year old I couldn't go to sleep unless my father played Black Sabbath. Hahaha... I still love BS  :lol:

Jacob

I fucking love the self-titled album. listened to it earlier today actually. at first I liked some songs on Iowa, but now I can't stand most of them. and Vol. 3 is crap, mostly because of Corey.

Mate Feed Kill Repeat is great too, but someone stole my copy.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

hydroponic82

i like slipknot, i hated them at first and thought alot like many people did that it was lame and shit. all though some of it i think is ,they are really good at what they do.  their drummer and guitar players are right up there with some of the best in my opinon and their dj is one crazy bastard.  corey has an alright voice to....

xbigwormx

they're amazing.  I havnt listened to them much lately, but the way that all nine members fit together into an integral unit is awesome.  I saw them live this spring and they put on one hell of a show.

They played with Lamb of God, one of the worst bands ever in my opinion.

Oldnewtype

hahhhahaha

The fact that you love Slipknot explains perfectly why you didn't like Lamb of God.

Slipknot was ok but still the worst band there, Lamb of God was fucking amazing.

Jinja Bizkit

Slipknot? Hmmmmmm, I guess I like some of their stuff. But i'm definately not a fan.
This world can make me sick to my stomach, so I - Put on my headphones, listen to the Deftones.

yoda on mars

Ok. When I was into nu-metal I liked them a lot. i think that in their genre they're pretty ok. I still like some of their songs but at the moment I'm into more demanding and experimental music.

MakeFunOfFatPeople

i liked them when i was like 12 or some, i loved the negativity reaking from the speakers (fuck it all fuck this world fuck everything that you stand for) then i got my first piece of ass and realized thats all Corey Taylor ever really needed, some pussy. Its alright though he gets to help the truly opressed, meaning, the kids with dads who beat there ass and all that, i guess if it wernt for corey taylor, thered be more columbines. Thank you corey taylor.

Azwethinkweiz

why was this thread ressurected?

fireflyry

James Root pwns.

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jul 14, 2006, 02:57 PM
why was this thread ressurected?

No idea.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

emotivelotion

Quote from: hydroponic82 on May 30, 2005, 05:48 PM
i like slipknot, i hated them at first and thought alot like many people did that it was lame and shit. all though some of it i think is ,they are really good at what they do.  their drummer and guitar players are right up there with some of the best in my opinon and their dj is one crazy bastard.  corey has an alright voice to....

yeah during first two... subliminal is da laying down like SOAD, and just thinking about they will take off da mask soon make me laugh, after that "separation" when disasterpisses i dont believe on em