Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

Haha tpatpam just said something really cute. ;D

And tpam is a kilted Scotsman with a soft spot for alcoholic beverages.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 27, 2006, 05:19 PM
Haha tpatpam just said something really cute. ;D

And tpam is a kilted Scotsman with a soft spot for alcoholic beverages.

TPAM is indeed correct!

Shame I dont have one with a beer in my hand  :(

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

HAHA! Tpam just made me laugh my ass off!

Chrisbo

I'm glad I made TPAM laugh her ass off because I don't make people laugh their asses off that much  8)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

Awww I think tpam is funnier than tpam thinks tpam is.

Chrisbo

Aw thanks TPAM! That's real nice!  :)

Assassin

lithium royalty

tpa tpam should wear a black  kilt and a white beater, dred his hair and sing songs about being laughed at!

are you reaaaaaaaaaaaaaady!!!

Assassin

Hahaha tpam's idea sounds awesome, I second his proposal.

Martin

I dunno TPAM, I think the suggestion done by TPATPAM sounds rather....corny...

Chrisbo

ToneDef

Tpam is a cool fucking member.

Assassin

Chrisbo

Well I thank TPATPAM and TPAM, they're both two cool fucking members too!  :)

Assassin

Chrisbo

I thank TPAM for thanking me!  ;D

Assassin

I thank tpam for thanking me for thanking tpam. ;D

Chrisbo

This could go on for a while TPAM.

Assassin

Chrisbo

So I think we should leave it at that TPAM haha! Respect!  :)