Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

TPAM needs to re-listen to it to discover the awesome punk-rockityness of Converge (even though they're hardcore, not punk rock)

Ha, in the Converge DVD I have, when it first starts it says: "The footage in this video is very raw and uncut. IE very punk rock"

That's just awesome.

Assassin

Tpam has inspired me to give it another listen, and I thank tpam for that.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

TPAM.........is................coooooolll.....................................

Assassin

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

TPAM..........

....I dunno, I just want to be TPAM'D

Assassin

Haha tpam is being honest. Ok...

Tpam has cool hair and even cooler taste in music. Big up tpam. Respect.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

3 cheers for TPAM!

Hip-hip-HOORAY
Hip-hip-HOORAY
Hip-hip-HOORAY

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Assassin

Hahaha.

Thanks tpatpam.

Tpam - you're hot! You need to ignore the bullshit that some people enjoy talking, because that's all it is. Bullshit.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

After the accident they shaved it off....cuz they had to take a chunka me skull out.

So my hair is currently somewhat short. But I'm thinking about growing it out for awhile and not doing anything to it. My dad has some sweet ass curls. I dunno if I do, I wanna scalp the bastard and superglue it to my head.

Oh, uh, TPAM...

Breach Unborn

tpam is pissed that i raped his Ballo score, but he'll get over it

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

TPAM is wrong, I won't get over it.

the dude

TPAM
He's so Greasy...he's a star :o

Breach Unborn

tpam got his name from The Big Lebowski. and if he says he didn't i'm calling him a fucking liar

lithium royalty

tpam's av sig quote is teh cool

Rageboy.Def

Assassin

Tpam doesn't know what tpam means, so I will explain to tpam that tpam means 'the person above me'.

Chrisbo

I'm going to reply to tpam's pm in a tick

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Assassin

Tpam wrote me an awesome PM yesterday, and in part, inspired me to attempt to complete the mountain of essays I have to do.

Chrisbo

Hahaha, tpam finds my words inspiring!  :)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life