Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Yeah, we formed last week, during drunken banter! Hell knows if it'll work out but I've got the passion to make it work! Full 100% focus! How about tpam, does tpam play any instruments or sing?

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

I can play a wee bit of guitar,thanks to my brother,but not good enough for a band.   *laughs*

tpam say's cunt,and doesn't know how hard that word makes me laugh!

Chrisbo

Haha, me and tpam share something in common, we both laugh at the word cunt baha! Man that is a great word though, I dont use it that much commonly, but hell if someone is pissing me off...

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

tpam uses the word cunt the same way I do,which is usually when i'm mad or want to laugh. oh my....hahah

Chrisbo

I think it's cool that tpam laughs at the word cunt, most females tend to take offence to it, in my experience, that's why I normally dont use it much!

devilinside

tpam is right about most females not liking it,but that's what makes me uber rad!  ;)

lithium royalty

Breach Unborn

tpam is a fan of mudvayne, one of the few on here

lithium royalty

this verse goes out to tpam
I'll always be your shadow,
And veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur,
I can't be the hero anymore,
I spit up on my plate and then I turn and walk away,
I spit up on my plate and I disrupt the family,
I spit up on my plate and I sever the entity,
And I feel your warm sun on my face

.tear.

4th Eye

It took me quite long to remember who tpatam was on the previous board. Then I checked the map and it just clicked. I've been to Peoria, btw.

Edit: tpam got there first. Wanna do it now? ;)

lithium royalty

i think tpam is a little slow at the draw!

Breach Unborn

tpatpam-what were you in peoria for?

tpam-i saw the first ever live performance of Severed

lithium royalty

thats awesome dog, i saw mudvayne before they released ld fitty when they were opening for slipknot.. and severed brought a tear to my eye..
you ever read up on ain soph aur? thats some crazy theory, and the shit that martini is involved in with that church.. crazy fukcers man..

tpam is cool

4th Eye

Tpatpam - just drove through but it seemed like a cool place. We were visiting St Louis and lived in Moline (or actually my dad lived there for almost a year, I was there for few weeks).

Tpam a.k.a tpatpatpam (?) - I'm getting old and thus getting slow. And Mudvayne's quite good.

Assassin

Tpam introduced me to the awesome band Diablo.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Assassin

Well, aside from the crapload of college work I need to do and the impending doom of my final exams, I'm pretty good thanks. How are you, tpam?

tarkil

just good... Work's cool, I've got a long week end, I went back to my parents' house in the south of france for 3 days, I'm moving stuff to my new apartment in Paris at the end of the week end, I'm seeing my best friends tonight so everything's good.

When are your final exams tpam ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Chrisbo

tpatpam has stopped speaking to me  :( ;) :D

tpam made me a nice offer the other week which I unfortunately had to decline

devilinside

tpam has worn a kilt,and look's smashing in it I must say!  ;)