Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

tarkil

tpam went to see deftones for the first time few days ago... And it was his birthday... Which is pretty kickass imo...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Tpam is right. Tpatpam does not think that it is a coincidence.

Martin

TPAM is right, seeing Deftones for the first time on your birthday is meant to be.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Tpam, Tpatpam, and Hydro met up for the show in Luxembourg, i hope you had a great time.

Martin

TPAM is right, we did, and TPATPAM had a good time for a day longer even!

lithium royalty

Martin

TPAM is right!
(AV is still with the Green Lizard theme I got, it's the lead singer of the band during a gig in Belgium, covered in mud, and wearing the black White Pony shirt).

Chrisbo

Hey tpam! How's it going? I decided to post in this thread because I havent done so in a while!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

TPAM has a good idea (to post here more often).

Breach Unborn

tpam's screen name rhymes with 'fuck'

lithium royalty

tpam is correct and the tpatpam should post the pics of the luxemburg show he went to with hydro and tarkizzy

Chrisbo

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

I haven't said hi to tpam in a while.....

HI!

:)

Martin

Mmm...methinks TPAM's been away for awhile...
And TPATPATPAM is right, should post some pics, but, I don't have much good ones...like 2 that are allright.

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

Crazylegs

Tpam is quite the genious. Plus he wears a kilt sometimes. That's why i respect him so.