Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

tpam broke out in laughter after seeing something in the owned/pwned thread.

Breach Unborn

tpam has a pretty sweet Pink Floyd av

Jacob

tpam has a line in his sig that I recognize a lot but can't remember where it's from.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: aenemic on Aug 24, 2006, 03:38 PM
tpam has a line in his sig that I recognize a lot but can't remember where it's from.

Tpam lives in a country I've visited four times.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

tarkil

tpam's back to postin ? How interesting... She still didn't tell me how life is going on her side though...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
tpam's back to postin ? How interesting... She still didn't tell me how life is going on her side though...

Meh tpam, I'm just bored. :(

Life's good here thanks, just got into uni(versity) so I'm preparing to move out at the moment. How's everything with you tpam?

And in an effort to remain on-topic: tpam is French, and had long hair. On his head, of course.

tarkil

ok tpam, nice to know that you were accepted in your Uni. It was a law one wasn't it ?

As for me, since you left, I became single again, been working my ass, partying a lot, making awesome week ends everywhere around France every week since the begininng of July, and I may be going to live soon in Hong Kong...

Approximately all...

So will you stay on the board a bit more now, tpam, or not ?

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: tarkil on Aug 24, 2006, 03:52 PM
ok tpam, nice to know that you were accepted in your Uni. It was a law one wasn't it ?

As for me, since you left, I became single again, been working my ass, partying a lot, making awesome week ends everywhere around France every week since the begininng of July, and I may be going to live soon in Hong Kong...

Approximately all...

So will you stay on the board a bit more now, tpam, or not ?

Aw bless you for remembering! Yep, Law.

Single again? I didn't realise you had a girlfriend! Well I'm glad everything's going well for you. Will you be moving to Hong Kong for work?

I might stay on the board a bit more... a few people have been asking me to (bless them for making me feel wanted  :P)...

Martin

tarkil

I just wrote in tpam's thread...

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Aug 24, 2006, 11:11 PM
Single again? I didn't realise you had a girlfriend! Well I'm glad everything's going well for you. Will you be moving to Hong Kong for work?

Yup for work purposes indeed... I'll go live and work there for an undeterminate amount of time... Till I'm bored of the place... Then I'll go back to Tokyo... (I hope)

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Aug 24, 2006, 11:11 PM
I might stay on the board a bit more... a few people have been asking me to (bless them for making me feel wanted  :P)...

Yeah, you can stay, board's pretty cool these days, with everyone getting hyped and excited for the new album... Good times...

Chrisbo

I'm glad that tpatpatpam is going to hang around a little more and I shall post a Muse blog for tpatpatpam when I find the time

tpam enjoys wakeboarding

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

TPAM's going to get drunk at a party tonight and probably post randomness on here it the party's wake 8)

fireflyry

In terms of the interwebby tpam is to cool for words.

Always on point.

Always shining.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

tarkil

tpam's discovered the greatness of HITH thanks to alcohol... Alcohol FTW !!!! 8)

Crazylegs

Tpam is moving to Hong Kong

emotivelotion

dapam simply ROCKs in this world

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Crazylegs

Not much tpam, back in school trying to stay awake. And what's up with tpam? seems like a lot has been going on lately.

devilinside

tpam is sad about the death of Syd Barrett