Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankz0r

Oh now I remember who tpam is... I forgot.
tpam should be back with her real login.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Frankz0r on Sep 04, 2006, 05:21 AM
tpam should be back with her real login.

Tpam is correct, but unfortunately I deleted my old account so my amazing original username is now lost forever. :(
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 10:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Frankz0r

hehe tpam now is dissapointed. tpam should stay posting.

Juicy Fruit

Tpam is sweet, but the rate of my posting will depend entirely upon the extent of my boredom.

Tpam is Hispanic, I believe!

Frankz0r

Yeah tpam is right, tpatpam is hispanic. Oh yeah, I know tpam know what im gonna say Hola niña linda  ;)...
and what I mean before is, tpam should stay posting on the forum...

devilinside

tpam laughed at me  ;D

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 05:18 AM
Quote from: Frankz0r on Sep 04, 2006, 04:56 AM
I dont know who tpam is.

You do. I'm Assassin. ;)

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 04, 2006, 05:05 AM
tpam is on msn and hasn't said hi to me   :(

Tpam and I briefly interacted on MySpace a while ago. And tpam is a big fan of Nine Inch Nails. And tpam is also pretty. ;D

Welcome back!!!  ;D

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Frankz0r on Sep 04, 2006, 05:36 AM
Yeah tpam is right, tpatpam is hispanic. Oh yeah, I know tpam know what im gonna say Hola niña linda  ;)...
and what I mean before is, tpam should stay posting on the forum...

I don't know what that means, but I will assume it is some form of greeting. So thanks.

Tpam thinks tpatpam should stay posting on the forum, eh? I dunno... possibly. I've been coming back here and there for a little while now, I probably should. Hmmm...

Tpam is younger than me. Aw!

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 04, 2006, 05:43 AM
tpam laughed at me  ;D

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Sep 04, 2006, 05:18 AM
Quote from: Frankz0r on Sep 04, 2006, 04:56 AM
I dont know who tpam is.

You do. I'm Assassin. ;)

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 04, 2006, 05:05 AM
tpam is on msn and hasn't said hi to me   :(

Tpam and I briefly interacted on MySpace a while ago. And tpam is a big fan of Nine Inch Nails. And tpam is also pretty. ;D

Welcome back!!!  ;D

Thanks. ;)

Tpam is polite.

tarkil

I'm sure it has been said several times already, but as I wasn't on the board this week end, here I go (late) : welcome back tpam!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Chrisbo

tpam kicks ass, literally, and also in the fact that tpam is cool

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

One day, TPAM and me and other boardmembers (like TPATPATPAM) are gonna party 8)

tarkil

I just gave tpam his 100th karma point... 8)

And yeah, we need to party... But let's do it soon cause as tpams know, I'll be leaving Europe around November...

Chrisbo

I'm gonna try my damn-dest to be free at some point in November, but I cant promise anything tpam. Maybe I'll visit Hong Kong (is tpam going there to actually live, and for how long?)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

tarkil

Yes tpam, I'll be living in there, and for an undeterminate amount of time... So yeah, you should (must :P) come visit this place... You'll obviously have a place to crash at !!!

Martin

Mmmm...well, as TPATPAM mentioned, maybe noveber somewhere is a good point to set it up. Hopefully I'll be less broke then so I can come to TPAM as well.

Or, the time could be october and we'd go to the UK and catch the Abominable Iron Sloth somewhere and set that as a date to get together?

And thanks TPAM, a hundred looks cool ;D

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 06, 2006, 05:21 PM
Or, the time could be october and we'd go to the UK and catch the Abominable Iron Sloth somewhere and set that as a date to get together?

Seems like a deal to me tpam, because I think I'll be leaving Europe around beginning of November, so yeah, obviously October would be better for me!!

I'm pretty sure that Law and ToneDef will (actually they won't have choice !! :P) come to !!
Let's do so !! But like REALLY do so! Give me a date, a place to stay, and I book my plane tickets today... 8)

Martin

Tight stuff TPAM...well...we should make a topic about it. The 'Sloth is doing several dates in the UK, we should find on at a spot that's good to reach and where we have a place to crash...

tarkil

Well tpam... GO !! I let you create the bad boy... 8)

Crazylegs

tpam is a south park fan. And has Jesus in his av.

tarkil

tpam should come to the euro / ironsloth party... Even if he's a bit further than us... But he should come...