Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Describe the person above you

Started by DefCubus, Jun 24, 2005, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

I'm pretty good tpam! I'm not too bummed out, it does suck that I wont be able to make it, but then I know I'll perhaps have many more opportunities to see the band, maybe not in such an intimate setting, but I can handle that!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

devilinside

tpam will get the new cd a day before me...i'm jealous!

Frankz0r

devilinside

tpam is gonna be a sexy dr,who will get molested by many patients. hah

Chrisbo

tpam is correct, I will be getting the new CD a day before tpam hehe!  :D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

And just like TPAM, I will to be rocking the CD a day ahead.
Man. Poor housemates. Luckily most of my housemates know my love for Deftones, so I've ben giving subtle warnings for when the day of the new release is.

Chrisbo

I wonder what kinda music tpam's flatmates are into?

Martin

My  neighbour on my left (the one mentioned in previous posts) is into a lot of stuff...bit what's cool at the moment, but, not per definition. She digs Gnarles Barkley for one.
My neighbour on the right, she into all kinds of latin stuff, spanish stuff.
There's a bit of a metalhead down the end of the hall, a dude who has everthing acros and the girl acros I dunno about.
And that's just one of 3 halls of the house :D

How's the TPAM doing?

yoda on mars

tpam uploaded his picture from december

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

tpam comes from the land of the worlds second best football team.

yoda on mars

Corleone

tpam can't spell sword and likes to wear makeup (im guessing) :P

Chrisbo

tpam's favourite tunes off of 10,000 Days are Right In Two and 10,000 Days according to what tpam said in another thread, much like meself

yoda on mars

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 09, 2006, 09:35 PM
tpam can't spell sword and likes to wear makeup (im guessing) :P

well, I'm not a girl...

tpam is one of the best peple here

Chrisbo

I thank tpam, tpam is too. Tpam has the Mastodon-love!  :)

jbmp1390

tpam is one of the cool people here. he's never given me any shit.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Chrisbo

Haha tpam, I like to keep things chilled!  :)

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Chrisbo

tpam should of said 'had' but hey, give another few weeks, it might be back again haha