Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

its 706 im stoned and watching deuce bigalow and laughing my ass off.
:)

" thats a huge bitch"

GreedyFly

Quote from: "hydroponic82"its 706 im stoned and watching deuce bigalow and laughing my ass off.
:)

" thats a huge bitch"

"Keep It In The Zoo!"

yeah i think Dude, Where's My Car? came on right before it.

its 7:52am and im playing my Socom 3 Beta....kinda bored.

hydroponic82

please tell me 2 players can now play in mission modes.

GreedyFly

the beta is online only...32 players on one map...vehicles n' everything...its fucking pimp....badass guns, and now you can equip them with all kindsa lasers n' silencers and launchers....i dig it man. i think the retail comes out Sep. 8 or somethin.

jv_

its 6:28pm and im watching over my little cousin who has the hickups, its entertaining

hydroponic82

its idontfuckingknow and im drunk and stoned

GreedyFly

7:26pm CT and im crackin open my 2nd 16oz of OE baby! malt liquor all the fuckin way 8)

EDIT: so its 9:16 am...and i just cracked my 5th 16oz of OE....im feelin a lil buzzed...but nothing great...still watching football...bout to grab a smoke.

hydroponic82

933pm and im krackin my 7th nighga im gonn get fired tommorreow

bout to smoke a llittle more

GreedyFly

hydro nigga...i love you...and i hate you at the same time...i envy you...haha

hydroponic82

dave attell is on conan 2night.............should be a laughfest

GreedyFly

oooh thats in an hour for me, ill be up 2 watch it, good lookin out homie.

hydroponic82

its 1117 and im stoned playin vice city.. i forgot how much ass this game kiks

The Captain

9:15 PM watching Rockstar: INXS cause I'm lame and picturing Mike Patton in a noose

jv_

3:14am and i do not want to sleep, because tomorrow/today is going to be extremely depressing

hydroponic82

251 stttttttoned dciding if i should go to school but either way it goes i think iam to intoxicated to be out in public

manic_bastard

its 4:08pm

im getting ready to go home finally from school.
godamn, im fucking hungry.

GreedyFly

3:22pm....and im bored.....as fuck....

Mei

6:27 pm and this is the first time I've posted in this thread  8) Ok but seriously.. getting tuition taken care of and waiting on College to start again.. sweetness :lol:
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

GreedyFly

6:32pm....on my 4th pint....chillin...watchin AOTS....G4 rocks my socks, sucks to be you Moz :shock:

hydroponic82

706 fuckin drunk , and bout to watch some meaningless football and roll up some more of the chronic that i have imported from cali....YEAAAAAA
i need to quit living like this