Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

07.15 pm, drinking red wine and eating pizza.

hydroponic82

feeling like more

12:50pm just woke up. so tired

Mei

5:46 am and I shoulden't be up..  :?
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

dusttones

6:52 AM...waiting to go to bed.

hydroponic82

852 pm im really really reallly high and watching preseasonn football listening to ts and about to go and destroy the convenice store up the street

GreedyFly

8:54pm, drinkin bud light, watching preseason football, bout to hit the corner store....we must be related homie.

hydroponic82

hahaha .....2 weeks , then it counts, im going to see vick make the saints look silly on the 16th of october ..its becoming a annual thing for me now

GreedyFly

hahaha nice, im watchin the texans vs. cowboys game....it pretty much blows....but cowboys are only up by 7 and its midway through the 3rd...i hope the texans win...i fucking hate the cowboys....i wanna see how Moss does in Oakland this year.

hydroponic82

dude im watchin like 12 games at once on 1 channel its fuckin with my mind tho

GreedyFly

satellite is fuckin awesome dude. i used to do that with NBA games.

hydroponic82

satellite cards are awesome  8)  houstons goin to the playoffs this year

GreedyFly

Quote from: "hydroponic82"8)  houstons goin to the playoffs this year

you have just made a friend for life. :D

hydroponic82

hahahaa  but they are .. gotten a little better on d and there rbs and wrs are good .   hey you might be cheerin for the saints next year , if they dont make the playoffs.......their gone :wink:

GreedyFly

word, i had high hopes for Aaron Brooks...wth? :?

hydroponic82

hahaha hes arron brooks .  what do you expect . after i seen that cat avoid a tackle turn COMPLETLY around and chug that bitch 15 yards  ....i gave up.  but hes gonna do good and stallworth is gonna break legs this year

GreedyFly

so it's midnite here in texas...snl is just ending....ive had 13 beers...and i just picked up another 6'er from the corner...im talking to a friend of mine who is love-struck over a girl that doesnt love him...and its making me think of my ex...which makes me want to drink more....what a vicious fucking cycle.

manic_bastard

its 1:18am

and im kicking this kid in the head. really really hard. but dont feel bad for him, he's done enough to make him deserve such a harsh punishment.

take my word for it.

GreedyFly

what the hell? i have been dying to kick someone in the head, what brought on the stomping? im interested

The Captain

haha, they don't fuck around in Jersey, yo

10:37PM and I'm working on a list of movies I like...and I like way too many movies