Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital_maggit

4:20 and i'm about to go buy my books.  Booooooo.

The Captain

4:17...according to my clock at least

trying not to pass out...want to sleep...can't sleep

tarkil

1:41 - Phone with GF. She's sad and I have to comfort her... Poor baby!  :(

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

rxqueen

1:49 should go to sleep, but I don't want to.

School starts in about six hours which means I have to go up at six.  :? gnarrr...

GreedyFly

7:18pm and im watchin the VMA's for some reason...want to need to sleep.

Azwethinkweiz

It's 04.00 pm and i'm doing an english essay for school.

black coffee

Quote from: "tarkil"5:40 - Phone with GF. She's sad and I have to comfort her... Poor baby!  :(

rosebud#9

It's 12:38pm and I'm bored as fuck listening to the Cure, wanting it to be later so I can go out and do something.  My best friend's still sleeping cause she's lazy and I want her to wake up so I can talk to her. It's now 12:39pm and I'm gonna ramble on cause I have nothing better to do..yep I have no life..atleast right now I dont.  BAH

Fireal1222

its 403 pm and im not paying attention to some movie on comedy central

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

rosebud#9

it's now 1:08pm and I'm talking to tpam

and it seems he's failed to mention that at this moment he's talking to me  :roll:

Chrisbo

'10:15 on a Saturday night' and I'm talking to two people I haven't seen in a while on MSN.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hydroponic82

its  845 pm getting stoned off some really  good smoke ,and just reflecting on how shits been so messed up latley...but it could be worse so FUCK IT!

Azwethinkweiz

it's 11.50 am and i just had a cup of coffee.

4th Eye

1 pm. I should do a shitload of schoolwork but I'm still tired and my neck hurts. And don't feel like doing anything anyway...

Chrisbo

2.45pm, and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs in between bouts of typing this. I really should go get something to eat cos my stomach's rumbling.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

hydroponic82

404pm about to smoke and play a couple of video games before i leave

ItsClassicalAnyways

its 22:46 and im about to go to bed.

rosebud#9

It's 10:28pm and I really dont want to go to bed, I was just told something that made me fucking speachless and now I'm confused...

dusttones

It's 2:03 am and I'm about to enjoy some Smokehouse Chili (w/ a honey peanut butter sandwich, of course), a delicious Draft Keystone Light, and episode 6 Season 1 of Lost. Man, I can't stop watching this show.

deftones_subject

its 12.05am and im listening to cradle of filth. im fucking bored. atleast the b-sides/rarities cd is out.