Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

It's 03.50 am and i'm...

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jul 28, 2005, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digital_maggit

It's 11:50 AM and I just saw a good friend (he's like an older brother to me) in the computer lab and got all kinds of updates and stuff.   I think he offered me a place to stay this semester...but it wasn't really clear. I'll have to ask him about it...  hmmm  ahh i dunno..he gets strict with me haha...like all dissapointed in me if i get bad grades...

rosebud#9

It's 1:01pm and I'm eating a salad, wishing I hadn't fucked up with him.

DefCubus

2:15pm
Working on my dreads, and hating on Arizona.

]

hydroponic82

rosebud#9

It's 4:57pm and I'm listening to Denali, apparentley I'm "apocolyptic" so I'm trying to figure out how to change that...  :roll:

feeling like more

11:24: listening to the light and the glass

jv_

its 6:29pm.. WTF, damn i thought it was like 3
haha im laughing at people on myspace with hellview

digital_maggit

9:42 and I'm stuck at ASU..writing out my lifes story or some shit because I'm bored and in a very contemplative mood... steal me from this light and smuggle me into a violet cleft of impending chance.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "digital_maggit"9:42 and I'm stuck at ASU..writing out my lifes story or some shit because I'm bored and in a very contemplative mood... steal me from this light and smuggle me into a violet cleft of impending chance.

2 good ladyfriends of mine are going to asu next year

manic_bastard

its 1:08am and im thinking about 1:09am

Jacob

it's 7:57 am and I'm very very tired. I've been up every night 4 nights in a row and only sleep during the day. it fucks me up completely.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

The Captain

It's 11:03 PM, do you know where your kids are?

Malpractice

Quote from: "The Captain"It's 11:03 PM, do you know where your kids are?

I told you last night NO!!!

The Captain

It's 11:10 PM, Joey's kids are in his balls, they're called sperm.

manic_bastard

Quote from: "The Captain"It's 11:10 PM, Joey's kids are in his balls, they're called sperm.

i was going to say something like that.

its 2:13am and i am ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feeling like more

its 2:32am and i think i drank too much at dinner :?

Azwethinkweiz

it's 06.49 pm and I just ate a delicious cookie!

ItsClassicalAnyways

its 17:55 here and im listening to jesu and just about to get ready to close the shop. im well bored.

digital_maggit

11:15.  Just got my free semester city bus pass.  :)  Having a college ID does wonders sometimes.

feeling like more

Quote from: "digital_maggit"11:15.  Just got my free semester city bus pass.  :)  Having a college ID does wonders sometimes.

i kept mine after i dropped out. i use it all the time

11:13: hungover