Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Wow... Great one... I really like your pics man...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

neurotic

Thanks, but I'm a girl..;)

..tooth-fairy..:D
...never trust the obvious...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

rxqueen

neurotic

neurotic

neurotic

raynor

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 17, 2006, 04:52 PM
Quote from: neurotic on Nov 17, 2006, 04:32 PM
and automatic sensor cleaning system
That's what my 350D should have had. I got dust on my lense and it really sucks big time. It's gonna cost a ton to get it cleaned.
how does it work? and can't you just clean your lens with a fiber tissue?

rxqueen

Quote from: neurotic on Jan 07, 2007, 04:13 AM

That's so cool, the focus is brilliant.. but the watermark just disturbs. I know it's necessary sometimes, but I'd choose a more decent and smaller font.

This is my latest pic..

neurotic

yeah, i'll probably change font, thnx for advice... but i'm too lazy to seek fonts online..:P

Zevaka

taken by me in 2005. pic below  is clickable

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: raynor on Jan 07, 2007, 11:34 PM
That's what my 350D should have had. I got dust on my lense and it really sucks big time. It's gonna cost a ton to get it cleaned.
Are you mad??? If you so much as touch the sensor you'll ruin it. It's the most sensitive instrument on the camera. :) You can only use clean air which you spray with this little plastic bubble thing, I forgot the english word. :)

raynor

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Jan 08, 2007, 03:29 PM
Quote from: raynor on Jan 07, 2007, 11:34 PM
Are you mad??? If you so much as touch the sensor you'll ruin it. It's the most sensitive instrument on the camera. :) You can only use clean air which you spray with this little plastic bubble thing, I forgot the english word. :)
Oh sorry, I'm an idiot haha. I thought it had a cleaning system for cleaning the lenses. I was like "how the fuck does that work?" Anyway, how does the SENSOR cleaning system work? Does it clean with air, as you said?

Paint Your Lips

Yeah, man. And for God's sake, don't blow on it. :D

You have to use something like this:

You can get it at your local camera shop. :)

rxqueen

Quote from: raynor on Jan 09, 2007, 03:57 AM
Anyway, how does the SENSOR cleaning system work? Does it clean with air, as you said?

It works with vibrations, it just shakes off the dust.

raynor

www.glennlindberg.se <-- pictures from asia, if you click "02. Bilder"

Mazzy

i hate shooting digital. digital sucks because there's no sense of surprise.

the moon

this is a snap from an overdue film. i really thought it would have turned out worse but it came out mostly good.

Paint Your Lips

I don't understand how you can hate digital. I hate the wait with an analog camera. I want to know wether I fucked up or not, two miliseconds after i've taken a picture. I like to know that I can fire off a million shots without having to insert a new fim.

I like analog, though. It has a romantic feel to it, when processing and making a picture youself in a dark room.

neurotic

Love the 5th one, Mazzy... nice concept.

I personally like analog. But, I don't have the money(or the room) to set up my own personal dark room.. but i'd love to have it one day, when I become really good at photography. Now, digital is just more economic, and great way to practice...