Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 03:25 PM
Some day she'll get sick of the dark hair, too. (Just like me, I'm gonna get blonde in summer again I think.)
I hope so, I keep begging her to dye it. :) Btw, I completely forgot, that I know a girl that looks so much like you !

rxqueen

:o No way. I've never seen someone looking as weird.

Paint Your Lips

I swear. Same eyes, same hair, same nose. Everything. But, I don't know her well enough that I have pictures of her.

rxqueen

I have my dad's nose. It's typical polish. My sister ended up just like me with that. Some people don't even notice I'm polish and others see it at once.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
I have my dad's nose. It's typical polish. My sister ended up just like me with that. Some people don't even notice I'm polish and others see it at once.
My grandma's polish. And hasn't got a polish nose. :)

rxqueen

^^ She's very lucky then. My grandma was actually born in germany, but after war it became a part of Poland.

Paint Your Lips

My grandma tended wounded germans and danes during the war. She has some stories to tell, and they're not really fit for bed time stories.

rxqueen

Yeh, I think so. War is so stupid, I can't even think about it without shaking my head.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 04:41 PM
Yeh, I think so. War is so stupid, I can't even think about it without shaking my head.
Haha, yeah I bet you look quite evil when you shake your head all furious and aggressive.

rxqueen

Haha, I'm more like: *hmpf* *thinks for a second or two* *hmpf* *shakeshead*

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: rxqueen on Feb 25, 2007, 04:45 PM
*thinks for a second or two*
I don't know why ... But ... That seems highly unlikely. ;)

rxqueen

Paint Your Lips

rxqueen

(I'll answer now how I was taught in school:) Stop taking the Mickey out of me!  :D

I just took these..

Deftones-argentina

There are many many masterpieces in this opst. The onw with the leave in the air made me feel like listening to autumn leaves revisited (predictable, wasn't it?). I'll try to post some photos taken by me soon. They are taken with a sony dsc-50, but some photos are good anyway.

Glenn

the first one is damn pretty.

rxqueen

Yeh, you don't even notice the flowers are fake. :D

devilinside

Paint Your Lips

You need a good flash. :)

devilinside

I've got one...I didn't want to use one for these.