Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

devilinside

I just wanted it underexposed.

Gaz

Took some shots while I was in London for a couple of days, I'll upload them soon.

Gaz

Reduced the sizes as they were huge, I'm really happy with my Fuji S5600  :)

More on there way soon.

Gaz

devilinside

Deftones-argentina

Some of the photos of this thread make me feel like that thursday song that closes their last cd, Autumn leaves revisited. Does anybody here has the same feeling about them?

devilinside

rxqueen

It didn't came out the way I wanted, it just doesn't want to work these days. But still: Macro for teh win!11 e le van

Xrated_Transmission

Gaz

Quote from: rxqueen on Mar 14, 2007, 12:39 AM

It didn't came out the way I wanted, it just doesn't want to work these days. But still: Macro for teh win!11 e le van

Great shot, it looks like a real advertisement for glasses!

Mazzy

i really like your photo's, gaz. you're doing good. it'll get better for you. my friend uses the same camera as you to shoot band shots for little up and coming indie bands in brisbane.

these are from a normal cheapie digital.

TheWatcher

^ one day i wanna shoot photos like u mazzy!

Mazzy

Paint Your Lips

I'm looking for an old analog camera, I just don't know what brand to go for.

Any recommendations?

Mazzy

pentax k1000. you can control all the features. it's pretty awesome for an old camera.

it was highly recommended by my photography teacher.

Jerry_Curls

I have an Asahi Pentax Spotmatic.

I haven't used it since May of last year. There is still a roll of film in there. I totally forgot how to use this camera. I want to finish the roll....
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Mazzy on Mar 20, 2007, 04:18 AM
pentax k1000. you can control all the features. it's pretty awesome for an old camera.

it was highly recommended by my photography teacher.
Cool, i'll look for it. Thanks, dear.

Jerry, get off your ass and take some pictures ! :)

TheWatcher

jerry jerry jerry!!!

Subliminal

Yes, It's my birthday today and i am 19 (god) I got a new DigiCam too, Just what i wanted and was planning on saving for, Especially for the next NIN show i go to in the summer, I'm dead chuffed with it!

It's a Nikon CoolPix L5 7.2 Megapixel, My Mum was planning on getting me a 10 Megapixel camera but she knows i wanted it just for starters and for gigs, So this was recommended (since her boyf is a pro photographer) So yeah, Here's some pics of the tree's in my garden :D The green one is a fuckin' goliath of a tree!