Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

- Photographer -

Started by Mazzy, Jul 31, 2005, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mascara87

Quote from: bored on Mar 28, 2008, 11:04 AM
Few photos

whoa!! nice work...especially the one with the flower..im a photographer as well, going to start going to school for it next semester..

devilinside

I love the first and last one. Looks like you were shaking alot,cause it doesnt seem dark enough for that response.

devilinside

lostpilot

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 28, 2008, 11:30 PM
I love the first and last one. Looks like you were shaking alot,cause it doesnt seem dark enough for that response.

as I understand you're talking about the first one, with double moon and houses? :)
I was not shaking the camera - I just shot the reflection on a doubleglass window from the outside.
second picture was done the same way, you can even see my shelf inside, on the right.

emotivelotion

so cool kelly, are those lillies? lawl

devilinside

They are Daffodils and Hyacinth's...two of my top 5 flowers. :)

spitfire

heres couple more, shitload more at myspace albums

emotivelotion

devilinside

that one is swesome!!!

Deftones-argentina

A few nights ago I had to have a bath with one of these lighting the bathroom...lucky me!

Zevaka

We.Never.Photoshop.Pics.

devilinside

samson simpson

take a set of gods animals.

please

devilinside

My stepmom has 2 new kittens,and my daughter was going to sleep with them. So high me goes into the completely dark room (besides the tv thats on) and tried to take a pic. Yeah....didn't work.

samson simpson

how can anyone not luv cats?   

bein high on?

devilinside

The Cat House. My parents made a house for their cats when they built their new one because they didn't want them in there anymore. The Cat House has air/heat,a tv,recliners and special made "bunk beds" for their 5/6 cats. The Cat House is also used for recreational purposes. HAHAHA!  ;D  ;D

mrs_swa

some pics from a trip to Starved Rock State Park...

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

It generally isn't good practice to aim P&S cameras or do long exposures at direct sunlight or a bright light source, you may burn the sensor.

mrs_swa

....makes notes from Photography by Kelly 101...
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

just trying to help ya out so you dont fuck up your camera,but whatever...keep takin them sun pics.