Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Next Show You're Going To

Started by ben, Aug 17, 2005, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: spirographed on Jan 12, 2012, 05:46 AM
So...... I just found out Kittie will be playing a show in my NWIndiana city in April. It will be at a bowling alley. A couple months ago I went to see The Chariot there when they rolled through on their tour. It's such a bizarre place to have shows....Hahaha. I will most definitely be seeing Kittie, though. Haven't listened to or thought of them since like...middle school 10+ years ago.

Nice dude, kittie rocks. Oracle and Spit were the shit. Haven't heard anything since, but I imagine it's still gotta be pretty good.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

spirographed

Yeah. I checked out their newest album and was surprised at how far they had come talent-wise.  I wonder if they'll get pissed if I ask them if I can sign *their* tits.... :P
"The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles." - Meshuggah

illthrowROCKS@U

9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Deadradio

roflestiltskin

You purchased 1 ticket to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Umphrey's McGee w/ Work Drugs
The Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
Sat, Feb 11, 2012 08:30 PM 

shine down unshy

DenOndaNissen

Angels & Airwaves in Paris 7/4, and In Flames in Sweden two days after.

lithium

💩

the deft ones

Just got approval to review a Sidewave (Soundwave sideshow) on 29/02/12 - for a website i write for. Lineup:

Devin Townsend
Meshuggah
Dredg

Pretty fkn cool...!!

Keller Layi

Hm .. now the last show i went to

Mastodon
Dillinger Escape Plan
Red Fang

Norwich, UK - 9/2/12

:-[

skinnypuppy

imagine dragons
radiohead
florence and the machine
pulp
refused
refused
garbage

DefGuy

hopefully godsmack on april... and only because it's gonna be a free show... lol

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Roger Waters The Wall Concert !!!!! Im so fucking stoked !!!!

Long time ago someone on this board went and said it was an amazing show.

sing blue silver

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Mar 14, 2012, 01:04 AM

That was me, and it was. Enjoy the show! Though I think it would be impossible not to.

Hey Rosetta! March 22nd
Red Hot Chili Peppers May 2nd

alvarezbassist17

Just grabbed tickets for mastodon/opeth and incubus in may. I've definitely been more excited for shows, but these guys should play some good sets, as long as Incubus stays away from songs from that abortion they just squeezed out.

sing blue silver

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 15, 2012, 06:47 PM
Just grabbed tickets for mastodon/opeth and incubus in may. I've definitely been more excited for shows, but these guys should play some good sets, as long as Incubus stays away from songs from that abortion they just squeezed out.

say what you want about the new album, it kicks the shit out of light grenades. that album is one of the worst i've ever heard.

Crazylegs

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 14, 2012, 01:58 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Mar 14, 2012, 01:04 AM

That was me, and it was. Enjoy the show! Though I think it would be impossible not to.

yeah, i've seen him twice too. I haven't seen the wall show, but it's guaranteed to be a fucking show! Next up for me is motorpsycho next weekened, stoked as all hell.

gardenia

Dead Meadow March 30th, Fu Manchu May 2nd, heck yes.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 17, 2012, 12:34 AM
Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 15, 2012, 06:47 PM

say what you want about the new album, it kicks the shit out of light grenades. that album is one of the worst i've ever heard.

I dunno, i tend to prefer records with some good songs over records with no good songs, but that's just me.