Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Next Show You're Going To

Started by ben, Aug 17, 2005, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones47

Traveling with my dad to Iceland and one thing we'll do there is see Eistnaflug! I'm pretty hyped!

theis

Going to see The Black Queen tonight (Greg's, from Dillinger Escape Plan, synth pop project).

Pretty excited about it!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The Dillinger Escape Plan,Oct 30th on their farewell tour.

theis

MESHUGGAH / HIGH ON FIRE next friday.

STOKED!

Crazylegs

Damn, quite a combo.

I secured Radiohead tickets for one of the Shows in Oslo next summer. They sold out in a few minutes, so i'm happy with that. Definitely a bucket list type of band for me.

theis

High on Fire was perfect, as expected. I shook Matt Pike's hand afterwards. Bucket list goals! :D

Meshuggah was so boring that we left after 4 songs. Just too mechanical and robotic. I know that's the point, but after High on Fire's organic and HUMAN performance, I just couldn't get into Meshuggah's clinical and emotionless tech show. As my friend said "they're like the metal answer to techno"...

Seeing Brian Fallon (The Gaslight Anthem) tonight. Should be good.

Crazylegs

seems like your calendar is packed. at least this one weekend.

theis

Yup! I wasn't supposed to go to the Brian Fallon show, but my friend had extra tickets.. and who says no to a free concert? :D

Crazylegs

theis

Pallbearer last saturday was unbelieveable.

Unearthly Trance and Suma tonight!

King Dude next tuesday.

Lucky_Me

Deftones in Munich. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning first thing. ;D I'm super excited, but it's also a bit weird, because I'll be seeing them seven times on this tour. :o Fingers crossed I'll get to meet them again! <3
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Red Pill

Martin

ANattyRat

Hinojos

Deftones in Dallas/Austin/Houston, one of those!

BewareTheWater

Not entirely sure... But the last show I went to was Gogol Bordello and it was a fantastic experience, aside from being crunched up next to a bunch of other sweaty people ... But what can ya do, lol

I'm hoping I can see Deftones/Rise Against/Thrice in Philly, but it'll be difficult.... Funny thing is , Gorillaz is playing in the same exact venue the month after, and so is Primus/Clutch.... I love how all these bands I love are playing at a place I'd have to drive 2+ hours to go and see, lmao. Could be much worse, though.

deftones47

Animals as Leaders on the 24th, and Maryland Deathfest right after that.

BewareTheWater

I won these tickets to Life Of Agony at the Sherman , so yeah, probably that  ;D

ANattyRat

Coheed and Cambria in London on the 19th of June :D

defTHE1s

Last show I've been to was Metallica + Iggy Pop (March 1st) and few weeks later, a local Rammstein tribute band...

Looking forward to go to Las Vegas or New York for a Cult of Luna show. Fingers crossed.

There's a small chance to go and see Foo Fighters, Green Day, PJ Harvey at Corona Capital.
Also, waiting for the line up of Hell & Heaven Metal Fest and/or Knotfest Mexico 2017 and see if it's worth it.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...