11/25 Grace Potter
12/3 Bon Jovi
12/30 The Disco Biscuits with live painting by Alex Grey
12/31 The New Deal

Bon Jovi, haha wtf??

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wharf rat

Haha, my mom bought tickets for the family.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "wharf rat"Haha, my mom bought tickets for the family.

i heard he throws weed out into the crowd after the band take group bong hits  :lol:

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

wharf rat

It's going to be weird being at a show with my family.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "wharf rat"It's going to be weird being at a show with my family.

it'd be wierder if you were seeing metallica with them

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

hellview

cKy on the 19th..

I don't have any company though.

:?

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

rosebud#9

Depeche Mode in 8 more days!!

CentralIllNoise

On Thanksgiving eve i went to see: Mudvayne, Sevendust, #10 (or something like that) and Bobaflex

Bobaflex opened, and as always put on a great show. they are very entertaining

the next band i had never heard of...i think they were called #10. they were decent, nothing ground breaking

Sevendust put on a great show. it was my 6th or 7th time seeing them. it was one of their best performances i've seen

then the hometown boys came out. it was my 9th time seeing Mudayne, and i can honestly say they get better each time. i don't remember the exact order of the set list, but the songs they played were: Dig, Internal Primates Forever, -1, Death Blooms, Cradle, Nothing to Gein, Under My Skin (opening song), Silenced, Not Falling, World So Cold, Determined, Pushing Through, Happy?, Rain.Sun.Gone, Forget to Remember. the perfromance was great, and i loved it that they mostly played stuff from LD50

feeling like more

my friend bought me a ticket to dandy warhols, i dont really know much of them, but i'll go.

lyzaah_CavityCase

dec 3rd : bloc party!!!\

funny how we thought: "lets just get the tickets tomorrow, get it over with"
2 days later... sold out. lucky... :D

black coffee

i just got my ticket for the dredg show this thursday :lol:

dawg, are we still gonna meet at the concert? and did you still save some deftones stickers for me? ;)

BigDave

Malpractice

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"On Thanksgiving eve i went to see: Mudvayne, Sevendust, #10 (or something like that) and Bobaflex

the next band i had never heard of...i think they were called #10. they were decent, nothing ground breaking

Sevendust put on a great show. it was my 6th or 7th time seeing them. it was one of their best performances i've seen

then the hometown boys came out. it was my 9th time seeing Mudayne, and i can honestly say they get better each time. i don't remember the exact order of the set list, but the songs they played were: Dig, Internal Primates Forever, -1, Death Blooms, Cradle, Nothing to Gein, Under My Skin (opening song), Silenced, Not Falling, World So Cold, Determined, Pushing Through, Happy?, Rain.Sun.Gone, Forget to Remember. the perfromance was great, and i loved it that they mostly played stuff from LD50

i am actually going to that show tomorrow in NYC i don't plan on watching any of the other bands besides sevendust though.

awesome avatar btw

fightclubche

Bon Jovi on saturday!!!!!!!!

hellview

your eyes gut me like the sharpest of knives.

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "Malpractice"
Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"On Thanksgiving eve i went to see: Mudvayne, Sevendust, #10 (or something like that) and Bobaflex

i am actually going to that show tomorrow in NYC i don't plan on watching any of the other bands besides sevendust though.

awesome avatar btw

haha. dude, give bobaflex a shot live. they have a lot of fun with their show, it's entertaining. and mudvayne is consistantly one of the best live bands i've seen, i hope you get as good of a set there as they played in Peoria.
but yes, Sevendust will be very good, always are. and lajon is getting cubby, doesn't even take the shirt off all the way any more. haha

and thanks about the av. it's closing in on 7 years

Oldnewtype

Ed Gein and August Burns Red saturday

Chrisbo

So many good shows.

Friday: Mastodon
Dec 18th: Pelican
Feb 1st: Coheed & Cambria and Thrice
Mar 1st: Cave In
Mar 15th: Will Haven & Crowbar (hasn't been finalised yet though but will be soon)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

rosebud#9

50 Cent this Saturday..haha

seriously