Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Next Show You're Going To

Started by ben, Aug 17, 2005, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Queen + Adam Lambert in November. Funny story, my mum somehow convinced herself I'd secretly bought her tickets to see them last time they were here (few years ago) for her birthday, but I didn't. So she was really disappointed and ever since, I swear every single advert on TV has had a Queen song in it, to never let me rest in peace. So I buy the tickets for this show, and now I've heard a lot less random Queen songs popping up. Finally my soul can rest.

E-Money

LG95

Quote from: E-Money on Jun 24, 2017, 02:03 PM
Tool tonight!!😎
Fuck you!

By the time they decide to bother coming over to the UK again, Maynard probably won't have a voice left.
I could float here forever

theis

Queens of the Stone Age on tuesday.

And an amazing tripple treat next wednesday; Russian Circles / Red Fang / Mastodon w/ Scott Kelly performing all 6 songs he has collaborated with Mastodon on. Fuck. Yes.

Crazylegs

Can't go wrong there. I regret not getting a ticket for the show in Oslo. Would love to see aqua dementia with Scott, especially.

tarkil

Quote from: theis on Nov 12, 2017, 11:23 AM
And an amazing tripple treat next wednesday; Russian Circles / Red Fang / Mastodon w/ Scott Kelly performing all 6 songs he has collaborated with Mastodon on. Fuck. Yes.

Damn..............................
This kind of stuff makes me miss Europe............

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.