Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

ask the person below you a question

Started by skinnypuppy, Sep 06, 2005, 04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bebo

Bout 2 days ago... im a lightweight

Have you ever stuck a finger in your ass?

There Will Be Blood

My finger when I take a shit and use baby wipes.... I clean that anus whistle clean.

Favorite Adam Sandler movie?

Crazylegs

Happy Gilmore. I watched the fuck out of that tape.

Who's your favourite Beatle?

deftones47

Paul. Such a chill dude.

Going to any concerts soon?

E-Money

Yes. Deftones twice in October in Cali and also Dark Star Orchestra which is a sick grateful dead cover band. Really stoked to see them. I hear they are great.

Do you remember where you were on the morning of 9/11?

ConcealingFate92

As i dont live in USA, i was having a dinner with my family. No One ended their food.

Well, Star Trek or Star Wars?
Always the same old taste, just a new injury...

deftones47

Both are on similar levels of quality to me, but if I had to pick, probably Star Wars since I know it more.

What is/was/will be your college major?

E-Money

I studied political science. My current job has nothing to do with my major but it's all good. A degree is just a piece of paper to get your foot in the door. Unless your going to go on for more education or something more advanced.

Favorite concert or live dvd?

deftones47

Mastodon: Live at Brixton.

Your next concert?

tarkil

Godspeed You! Black Emperor, in a bit less than a month.

Where do you live ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

luisch

Bucaramanga, Colombia.

Favorite concert of your life (live)?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Lucky_Me

That's a tough one... I think it'll be Deftones in Le Trianon, February 23rd 2013. I fell in love with them that night and I met Sergio. I also almost died of hypothermia. He still remembers me for being a human popsicle; the sweetheart hugged me, to help me stay warm. That was a magical night.

What's the most out-there, outrageous thing you've ever done at a concert or festival?
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Atomic

At an underground festival called Kooky Kinky Hentai held under a bridge, I did a shit-ton of acid and there was this crossdresser who looked like an anime cat girl, I brought this couch I found near an abandoned building down from up the road earlier and we sat next to each other and I'm about to jack him off underneath a blanket but he's wearing a cock cage so I think "hmm maybe if he likes chastity he's into cbt" so I start squeezing his balls and that lasts for like 45 minutes. I didn't realise my friend was also on the other end of the couch with the Catgirl in the middle, I think he was into it tho cause he was watching. So I'm getting bored of squeezing balls and ask him to kiss me, he says no and walks off down the river into the night.

What's the most out-there, outrageous sexual experience you've ever had?
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Penicks

Vesanic

Nothing like that...

Favorite song at the moment?