Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wharf rat

does anyone watch this show?  i never did but my friend had the season one dvd and i watched the entire season in 2 days

just wondering if anyone watches it

Fireal1222

nope, but i know if u buy orvill redenbaucher popcorn you get 10 dollars off the dvd

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

raynor

of course, how can people not watch this show?

Jacob

I watched like two episodes and I thought it sucked. I was expecting some interesting supernatural stuff going on, a bit of horror and sci-fi. but absolutely nothing ever happens in this series it seems. I've seen some small bits and pieces every now and then (just saw like 5 mins of todays episode) and it looks like nothing's happened since they arrived.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "aenemic"I watched like two episodes and I thought it sucked. I was expecting some interesting supernatural stuff going on, a bit of horror and sci-fi. but absolutely nothing ever happens in this series it seems. I've seen some small bits and pieces every now and then (just saw like 5 mins of todays episode) and it looks like nothing's happened since they arrived.

But why would you expect sci-fi from a series that's about being stranded on an island?

It's good, I'll buy the dvd of season 1 soon, would be nice next to my 24, Sopranos and X-files collection.

wharf rat

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
Quote from: "aenemic"I watched like two episodes and I thought it sucked. I was expecting some interesting supernatural stuff going on, a bit of horror and sci-fi. but absolutely nothing ever happens in this series it seems. I've seen some small bits and pieces every now and then (just saw like 5 mins of todays episode) and it looks like nothing's happened since they arrived.

But why would you expect sci-fi from a series that's about being stranded on an island?

It's good, I'll buy the dvd of season 1 soon, would be nice next to my 24, Sopranos and X-files collection.

lost is almost as intense as 24.... there is NOTHING you can compare 24 to though

Crazylegs

Justin_UGR

Crazylegs

Quote from: "Justin_UGR"Lost might be the worst tv show ever

i know

wharf rat

Quote from: "Crazylegs"
Quote from: "Justin_UGR"Norway might be the lamest country in the world and the women are all fat

i know

i agree

Justin_UGR

Quote from: "wharf rat"
Quote from: "Justin_UGR"Norway might be the lamest country in the world and the women are all fat fence sitters

i know

i agree

DarkHorse

Yeah I watch it, 2nd season is starting soon so i'm excited. Still too broke to buy the 1st season though.

Crazylegs

Quote from: "Justin_UGR"
Quote from: "wharf rat"
Quote from: "Justin_UGR"Norway might be the lamest country in the world and the women are all fat fence sitters

i know

i agree

Haha yeah, and american ladies aren't. What a joke!

Jacob

because after seeing trailers for a while I just thought there'd be something like that. they gave you the idea that those people would meet strange creatures in the woods. and they said stuff like "there's something odd about this island". and then it all ends up like some fucking reality show.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Moz La Punk

Still, 24 ey. What a series yo.

thirty nights of violence

Quote from: "aenemic"

because after seeing trailers for a while I just thought there'd be something like that. they gave you the idea that those people would meet strange creatures in the woods. and they said stuff like "there's something odd about this island". and then it all ends up like some fucking reality show.

Really good point.

But yeah, I still like the show as well.

feeling like more

what did the thing in the bushes end up being?

wharf rat

vida_mae

no never watched it... i usually watch fashion makeover shows, or mtv.

wharf rat

ok if you dont watch it, stop posting.

if you do watch it, post yer theories

if you like it in the bum, pm me