Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rick and Morty

Started by thewanderer, Oct 05, 2015, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

I was going to call the fact that when those bugs got a hold of Rick he was going to be in some serious shit. Fuck those bureaucrats.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

bright lights, big city

Nice to see Mr. Poopybutthole show up again there at the end. So is Squanch still alive?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

thewanderer

I was so caught up in the b.s. I missed Poopybutthole. I wasn't under the impression Squanch died. Re-watching....
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

thewanderer

No new deftones until season three?? Shit....

I forgot to watch after the credits.

Crazylegs

Is this something i should be watching. I need more than one opinion. Preferably three or more.

thewanderer

In my opinion definitely. But I'm fucking insane so take that with a grain of salt.

DeftonesNZ

it's a pretty good show, if you find stuff like this funny then it's definitely worth the watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvV1miNoA8

chick de la lynch

Both me and the guy I'm currently seeing got a bad case of the feels after the season finale. I really don't want to wait that long for season 3. :(

thewanderer

thewanderer

I know it's early but does anyone have predictions for next season?

Will it pick up right where it left off with Rick busting out and freeing his allies??

Or will he have been locked up in there that whole time?

If that's the case something tells me he's really gonna need a drink.......

Freedomsoldier17

that use of Hurt by NIN could not have been better

Inkblades

Peep the new signature.  ;D

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Fuck yes !   So awesome ha ha

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.