Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Night Of

Started by shine down unshy, Aug 30, 2016, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

QuoteBased on the BBC series "Criminal Justice," HBO's eight-part production "The Night Of" stars John Turturro ("O Brother, Where Art Thou?") and Riz Ahmed ("Nightcrawler") in a story about a complex New York City murder case with cultural and political overtones. A night that begins innocently for Pakistani-American college student Nasir "Naz" Khan turns horrific after he meets a mysterious young woman. In custody and awaiting his formal arraignment, Naz realizes that his survival -- or perhaps his demise -- rests not with his attorney, John Stone, but with a particular inmate at Rikers Island

I just finished watching the last episode of this mini-series, it's good, real good. If you haven't watched it yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. The character development is what really got me, it just flows organically.  Other actors not listed above are Amara Karan and Michael K. Williams (one of my favorites characters on the show). 

Gejenose

It will be very good for you to give me an answer about it.

Vesanic

I rewatched it a month back. Crazy good. Hope season 2 happens although there's major potential for a True Detective-like let down.