Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minus_blindfold

im up to date with the America. so im hoping my house mate has downloaded it by now. i think there were two episodes last night in the US. ep 10 and 11 of series 2 i think.

i think its pretty good. i think i mainly got hooked on it cos we downloaded the first entire series and watched them all in 2 weeks. now i have to wait weekly to download them; but finally they were back on last night (i hope)

i also watched the last of the first series again on CH4 last night. call me sad, but i was stoned and lost can be the shit when u are bonged out. it was pretty good. me and 3 other mates, stoned, watching it again. we all noticed small things and started talking about possible theories. got into a massive debate. due to our nearby whities, i cant remember much.

i noticed this tho that i didnt before... it makes me believe the french chic more, that she isnt crazy. she took the baby thinking the others wanted it cos she heard them say they are coming for the boy. she was telling the truth. first time round i thought she was lying to keep the baby, but they were..... but for walt. so the others on the boat were on the island and went out to get them.

im looking forward to watching them when i get home after work.
i think its good cos it explores all the characters past in so much detail, and even though the obvious questions we want to know never really get answered, it still manages to keep you hooked while it draws it out.

sorry bout that rant.  :oops:

No spoilers please

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

minus_blindfold

OK, so i cant believe no one has posted on this.
did any one watch it???

8)   Spoiler.....  8)

i thought Eko's story line was one of the best.
if u wanna see some pics of the 'monster' smoke then check this out.

what do u think the crack is with it. i recon it reads their minds or sommet.

do u recon what micheal is doing on the pc to walt is real. sommet wierd is going on there[/url]

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

minus_blindfold

Quote from: "minus_blindfold"OK, so i cant believe no one has posted on this.

:cry:

minus_blindfold

so now i feel a bit like a loser. i assumed lost would get a lot of attention.

anyone watch last nights

ToneDef

It was on last night in Manchester? We had the finale a little while ago, man. It must have been a repeat. When season 2 kicks off in the spring I'll be back into Lost. Seriously, I saw the quick preview and almost had a cardiac arrest.

minus_blindfold

Quote from: "ToneDef"It was on last night in Manchester? We had the finale a little while ago, man. It must have been a repeat. When season 2 kicks off in the spring I'll be back into Lost. Seriously, I saw the quick preview and almost had a cardiac arrest.

nah man, i download it.
i got into it half way through first series so i downloaded it. now i watch it on a thursday cos in the US its on a wednesday. they just had s2e10 (or 11) on last night.

wheni get back from work ill watch it tonight...

i dunno what to suggest u do, cos if u download it u can watch 10 eps now but then will have to wait ages when series 2 finishes in the US.

u will like Seiries 2.

heres one for the photoshop!  :wink:

ToneDef

Yeah, I was considerin getting a torrent. Season 2 looks so fucking good. But as you said, long wait.

hydroponic82

Quote from: "minus_blindfold"

damn why aint yall tell me stef was on this shit i woulda been watchin.\

:::***SPOILER****::::

im still drunk from last night

minus_blindfold

so, last ep was pretty fucked up. i recon its gonna get really dark and mysterious.

word

fightclubche

Oh shit it's on tonight!!!

dusttones

fuck jack. sayid is the man.

ToneDef

Lucky Americans. Although I could just d/l I spose.

fightclubche

Locke is the man actually.

ToneDef

Is the second season as good as it looks?

I saw Walt on Malcolm in The Middle yesterday.

EDIT: And I just saw him in some breakdancing film with Roger from Sister Sister. Fucking Walt mania.

Gaz

im up to date with America, it's getting really good now, Sawyer is the fucking man, along with Locke

Jack and Charlie are beggining to annoy the fuck out of me though.

ToneDef

Charlie is a fucking bell.

fightclubche

dusttones

the new episode is fucking good.