Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascara Snake

This Show melts my fucking brain! It probably turn out that was all a dream or some shit!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

vida_mae

I know, this is like the first tv show that i have ever really gotten into...

ToneDef

Season 2 started over here. After the Sopranos this is the greatest TV show I have ever seen.

vida_mae

Really? I didnt no u liked lost! I started watching by renting the 1st season dvds and could not stop with watching only one disc. Now that im caught up, i like have to watch it every wednesday! I do wish they had the second season out rent..

ToneDef

I'm way back in this thread somewhere, but I stopped posting because it was spoiler mania.

vida_mae

i know! i hate it because che always knows whats going to happen, and he will be like    " someone is going to die in the next episode"  and i get sooo mad that he ruins the surprises for me.. haha. I like watching it and not knowing what to expect, i think thats what makes it such a good show, you never know whats going to happen....I even hate watching the previews for the next show on the television!

dusttones

this show never disappoints.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I haven't been watching for like two months, anyone feel like filling me in?

Mascara Snake

21 was good, although that cunt michael is still alive!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

raynor

i wonder if there's gonna be another season, i hope not. it feels like they're wrapping it up, and they're doing it pretty bad. "the whole thing was a test" come on, they could have done better then that.

Mascara Snake

Apparently there is gonna be 6 seasons, i think there are more hatch's cause there are 6 parts to that Dharma thing and they've already found 2!

jsutin

'Lost': "Greatest Finale Ever"

TV show Lost is set to finish with a bang - the season finale in two weeks is being rated as the best ever, according to the show's co-creator JJ Abrams. Abrams tells the New York Post that plotlines that have been undecipherable so far will finally make sense. And it will be even bigger and better than last season's big finale. Abrams says, "The ending of this year in Lost blows the ending of last season out of the water. It's an incredible finale. You'll see what happens, but I can tell you that a lot of it has been there and been building from the beginning of this season. It's not out of the blue, but what happens at the very end of this year, for me, it's the greatest finale I have ever heard."

vida_mae

i had a dream about lost this morning.. thought i was kate, and sayid was choking me. to death, woke up gasping for air!!!! you know your obsessed with something when you start dreaming about it.

Mascara Snake

Obviously the creator of the show is going to say its the greatest finale ever! Still cant wait to see it any way!

vida_mae

lost. Is on tonight. Im so obsessd.

Mascara Snake

I'll download it in the mornin! They could have hyped the last one up a bit it seemed kinda slow or somethin!

raynor

man last episode rocked. sawyer proved he kicks most ass with the killer comment "you're about the closest thing i got to a friend, doc.... and because she's gone. well least now get to kill somebody *weapon loads*"
and the boat in the end, man intense.

oh yeah, michael still sucks and doesn't surprise.

vida_mae

hello!!! i told you all michael and his dum ass kid, sucked so bad before we found out he was a taitor!!!   and @ raynor i  thought the best part of what sawyer said was  "i screwed her" hahaha!

manic_bastard

good episode. 2 hour finale is going to be great