Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mascara Snake

Good Episode! Cant wait for the finale though! Hopefully michael and walt die really violently cause they really annoy me, instead of talking to each other the just shout, Michael shouts walt and walt shouts Dad, WHY?

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

vida_mae

i know they are both loud asses.. i hate them.

and what is up the that boat coming toward them!!! are they saved!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK LOST IS ON TOMAROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raynor

i fucking hope they are, but it would be a lame ending.

jsutin

Mazzy

I love Hurley.

Anyway, we're so behind. Yesterday was the episode where Sawyer killed that tree frog that piece of scum. I shouldn't be in this thread...I don't wanna know!!

Mascara Snake

Man that finale kicked ass, now we,ve just gotta wait 6 months to see what the fucks gonna happen!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

raynor

what did they mean by "i think we found them"?
and did locke die or what?

Mascara Snake

That chick was obviouly searching for desmond, like she said with alot of money you can find anyone!

Locke becomes radioactive man and desmond is fallout boy and together they will save the rest of them!

Sandbox Magician

**SPOILERS... DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW SHITLOADS**

Desmond forgot to push the button, so that's what caused their plane to crash. It's like some kind of EMF type of deal. Now that Locke didn't let them push the buttom, the EMF went insane again, and Desmond's woman had those guys looking out for some kind of EMF disruption. That has to do with the "I think we found them."

And the people who said they hate Michael, I think your wish has come true. It's rumored that he sold his condo in Hawaii and he moved to LA. I don't know if that's just for the summer, but I think him and Walt are saved. That one guy let them go and they're supposedly going to get rescued.

I heard a rumor that season 3 is going to have new arrivals. I don't know if they're already supposed to be on the island, or if the EMF malfunction caused another plane or boat to get trapped into their portal. Oh, and by the way, they're in the Bermuda Triangle or something of that sort. JJ was interviewed and he was asked about the Purgatory/Bermuda theories, and he said that the purgatory theory was one of his favorites, but that it wasn't true. He didn't comment on the bermuda triangle theory. The "Others" are actually scientists with Hanso, conducting experiements. Hence the fake beards, etc.

There's a whole Lost webgame going on @ http://www.thehansofoundation.org/
The website was advertised as a legit foundation in a commercial during airing. If you were to just go there without knowing it's a game, it's pretty convincing. It's insane, it shows a bunch of active projects of the Hanso Foundation, which is supposedly who funded the Dharma Initiative. If you go to the Wellness and Prevention section and click on the maps, there's a hidden link showing that they have projects going on in the bermuda triangle.

It's all just an advertising ploy for conspiracy junkies, but it's pretty interesting. They even went as far as interviewing Hugh McIntyre a fictional Hanso executive on Jimmy Kimmel Live...
http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=580

A few people I know honestly believe that it's real, but it's all just a big joke. ABC is trying to pawn it all of by convincing people that Hanso is real, and that Dharma Initiative is still going on, and not discarded in 1987 like they stated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hanso_Foundation

If you're bored, go to the webgame and see if you can crack some codes.

Mascara Snake

Not really spoilers but interesting all the same!

Zato

Season 3 has to come real soon or i might show some signs of going crazy.. This has to be one of the best series next to the Sopranos and Shogun ever. 

vida_mae

Im so gonna buy the all the seasons, i miss lost so much. My life hasnt been the same without it.. :(

vida_mae

Mascara Snake

Season 3 starts oct. 3rd

lithium royalty

just got into it.. bought seasons 1 and 2, currently on the first one..

should finish in time for the oct 4th premeire of the 3rd season..

lithium royalty

the 3rd season premiere is today

Mascara Snake

just watched series 3 ep1, it was pretty good but nothin special apart kate being hot as fuck in it!!

raynor

mascara pretty muched summed it up. refreshing to see some new episodes as well.

one thing (of many, of guess) i didn't understand was if that chick was telling the truth to jack or was she just making that shit up about his wife? i was thinking since ben/henry said "good job [her-name]", just like she fooled him.

oh yeah, sawyer kicked ass as always.

lithium royalty

ben and that chick have a history

when they where in the book club meeting that dude kept talking about 'him' about 'him' not liking what they where about to read. later when the airplane crashed, ben said 'i guess i'm not in the bookclub anymore' as she held her stephen king book.

i think ben is probably one of the dharma initiative originators.

one other interesting note, the Hydra station was unveiled.

raynor

yeah

we also got an explanation to the bears when that dude said "the bears did it in two hours"