Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layla

i watched lost lastnight. and i shat my pants. i still havent changed them.

lollercoaster

lost will totally be over in 2 more seasons. season 5 will be the last.

next season will start in january

possible new day and time

Episode 3.20: The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben-centric)
Airdate: May 9, 2007

* new 05/04 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: The Man Behind the Curtain is a Wizard of Oz reference and is pointing to the question of who really is in charge of the Others. We will learn more about Jacob next week. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 04/25 - François Chau, who plays Dr. Marvin Candle, revealed in interview: "Yes, Marvin Candle is on the island [in episode 20]. Without giving too much away, I can only say that I have yet to have the chance to work with some of the other characters." Source: BuddyTV
    * 04/23 - Ben begrudgingly begins to introduce Locke to the secrets of the island, beginning with the mysterious Jacob. Meanwhile, Juliet's secret goes public. Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Marsha Thomason as Naomi, Sterling Beaumon as young Ben, Jon Gries as Roger Linus, Carrie Preston as Emily, Doug Hutchison as Horace, Samantha Mathis as Olivia and Madeline Carroll as Annie. Source: ABC
    * 04/23 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: Ben has been in love. We will get a "sense" of it in 2 weeks. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 04/17 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: We will see Dharma before the purge and we might see how they repelled the smoke monster with the sonic fence. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 04/17 - I hear we're going to meet Ben's mommy and daddy. We will get much more info about Ben's origins and the origins of the island. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    * 04/16 - Someone you wouldn't expect to see wearing a Dharma suit will appear in episode 20. There will be a big, epic, shocking scene. We will see more Dharma vans. Roger wasn't the only workman. Source: Lost Spoilers
    * 04/06 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: More info on the DeDroots soon. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 03/27 - It looks like you'll get more action on Hurley's... van. Producers are currently casting for a "Roger," a working-class janitor in his early forties who is bitter about his place in life but has higher aspirations. The notice says of the character, "He has troubled and complex relationship with his son; he finds himself caught up in a mysterious situation beyond his imaginings; and the actor must not be claustrophobic." Pretty sure this is the skeleton — "Roger Work Man"—from Hurley's episode. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    * 03/27 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: We'll see the Dharma van again, it will have a flashback of sorts and see how it came to be in the jungle. We will also see another Volkswagen product on the island. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 03/23 - Looks like episode #320 is 'hippie-centric' with a flashback to the '70's. Features Horace, a scientist/mathematician and Olivia an attractive elementary school teacher. Both embody a 'hippie' idealism. Olivia may show up later in other episodes. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP

Alvar

next episode will blow us all away.

you can believe me, just look at my name!

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

ToneDef

What

The

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mascara Snake

haha yeah this shit is fuckin with my head!! on a lighter note what about that fake ass beard jack had haha!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ToneDef

Yeah it looked bad.

I been reading up on theories and shit, as you do. All I can say is that finale will be on my mind for a couple days. My balls are well and truly grabbed.

Mascara Snake

theres like another 3 seasons at least!! kinda annoying

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

ToneDef

Yeah they're short seasons as far as I know though. Up to 2010. 48 episodes. Means more shit will be packed into each one.

Next up for me is the last half of the final Sopranos season, and 24 season 6 when it's on DVD.

Mascara Snake

its shit for me cause heroes just ended now lost and peep show just finished too!!

ToneDef

My mate wont shut the fuck up about Heroes. I never watched it but apparently the season end was a let down?? Peep show I never bothered with either really. I have no doubt it's funny but I just never bothered. I will some time.

Glenn

so charlie died, wtf!

I kinda liked him in this season. I liked the flashback (or flashforward I guess would be a better word) in the last episode as well. 1nt3ns3!

Subliminal

That finale was majorly fucked up..

I really can't figure this shit out now, I really am lost lol

The end of Season 3 was fuckin' awesome but in some way i feel gutted, I gotta wait 200 odd days to find out more *screams*

Black Elvis

Quote from: Layla on May 03, 2007, 11:13 PM
i watched lost lastnight. and i shat my pants. i still havent changed them.

maybe the poo just fell out your butt from being anal plugged really hard from a really big.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 16, 2007, 01:57 AM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

awesome fucking show..

this second half of season 3 is amazing and intense
💩

bright lights, big city

thursdays part 1 of the season finale...any predictions?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

i dunno , but last weeks when claire is in that cabin with that guy christian, that shit was fucking insane
💩

bright lights, big city

that blew my mind, is christian her father? and therefore jack's father?
DERP

untz untz untz

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 14, 2008, 01:36 AM
that blew my mind, is christian her father? and therefore jack's father?

We've known that for awhile now...