Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

lost is going a million miles a minute, every single scene has left me  in awe
💩

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lithium on Feb 26, 2009, 04:29 AM
lost is going a million miles a minute, every single scene has left me  in awe
definitely gotta agree.. we've got some classic tv here- every week this season has been classic
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

interesting and nicely shaped episode.
I waited all the episode for the moment the Locke will die.. again, and not die yet.. and maybe die later. Anyway. Nice episode. and I'm bloody angry with Ben.. can't figure out if he's the good guy oi the bad guy. but since all the losties are good and evil and nobody will know the real deal until the end, we'll just have to wait.

whodunit?

this show will beat THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL with the number of episodes. many old ladies watch that shit here.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Feb 26, 2009, 11:29 AM
interesting and nicely shaped episode.
I waited all the episode for the moment the Locke will die.. again, and not die yet.. and maybe die later. Anyway. Nice episode. and I'm bloody angry with Ben.. can't figure out if he's the good guy oi the bad guy. but since all the losties are good and evil and nobody will know the real deal until the end, we'll just have to wait.
that's what's so cool. we gotta decide who's side is telling the truth, or at the very least is good: Widmore or Ben.

by the way i was bored and found this awesome site, I've actually learned a lot info just by searching random shit
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Ajira Flight 316 is how they got back to the island

- Coincidentally, the number of passengers on Flight 815, subtracting those who survived and at one point escaped the Island (Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun, Hurley, Locke, Michael, and Walt) is 324 - 8 = 316
- the episode aired on February 18. on this day there are exactly 316 days left in the year
- 3:16 is a written on Eko's stick earlier in the series
- the Bible verse from above, John 3:16, is "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- This is in direct correlation with John Locke's letter to Jack, which read, "I wish you had believed me," and Ben's Bible story to Jack about Thomas, The Apostle. Jack Shephard is our "Doubting Thomas"

OH SHIT!!
DERP

lostpilot

yep. lostpedia gives me the chills sometimes.
with ALL the numbers.

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 26, 2009, 08:01 PM

- Coincidentally, the number of passengers on Flight 815, subtracting those who survived and at one point escaped the Island (Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun, Hurley, Locke, Michael, and Walt) is 324 - 8 = 316
- the episode aired on February 18. on this day there are exactly 316 days left in the year
- the Bible verse from above, John 3:16, is "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- This is in direct correlation with John Locke's letter to Jack, which read, "I wish you had believed me," and Ben's Bible story to Jack about Thomas, The Apostle. Jack Shephard is our "Doubting Thomas"

OH SHIT!!

brilliant
💩

lostpilot

new lost was niiiiiiiiiiice

bright lights, big city

dammit this show never disappoints me!
DERP

shine down unshy

Quote from: lithium on Feb 27, 2009, 04:45 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 26, 2009, 08:01 PM

OH SHIT!!

brilliant

Fucking mind blowing.  That's why I love this show, it keeps you guessing.

lostpilot

quite a disappointing episode.
Sayid is just not interesting to me.

bright lights, big city

there was a time when he actually was my favorite character a couple seasons back. that said, i was pretty disappointed last night as well.

sure i wasn't expecting that ending, and there were several good things that happened. but it just seemed like an ordinary transition episode, which is very abnormal for this show.
DERP

lostpilot

I wonder what is changed by the fact that Benjamin Linus is technically dead.
Time travel mess-up ftw

bright lights, big city

definitely. i was thinking about this whole thing a week or so ago, and hoping they wouldn't kill him, because that changed everything.

i just hope the show doesn't get too far-fetched, or pull lame stuff like on Heroes  ;)
DERP

lostpilot

omg, I have totally seen an explosion in a week.
omfg, we should do something

bright lights, big city

hahaha for serious man!
DERP

bright lights, big city

holy shit what a great episode. i thought that whole last scene was incredible.

plus a theory of mine is still holding up (the island dates back to ancient egyptians)
DERP

lostpilot

the episode was just strangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
of course I watched it drunk. that did not help with confusion, no it did not.

bright lights, big city

another great episode! and next week's one is focused on Richard Alpert! HOLY CRAP ON A CRUTCH!

*SPOILER*

good god i hope we haven't seen the last of Faraday, he seemed he actually had answers, but never got to explain them
DERP