Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I hope Daniel did not die for real :/
I liked him very much

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

weird episode, but damn Locke is definitely now a man with a plan. can't wait till next week's finale
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I don't knowwwwwwwww. this is going to the weird lost part again.
the part with Daniel (I mean mainly this season) was one of the greatest plots of LOST. but now that's gone.
and no hydrogen bombs and cheesy melodrama plots won't work for me

lostpilot

maaaaaan I don't know if it is LOST (probably) that I watched or what but I had the craziest dream today.
I was in another reality where I could travel through time in my dreams (not willingly). so I went to all sorts of places, mostly it was a nightmare because I couldn't seem to find the 'Exit' out of this whole dream. had tons of false awakenings and lucid moments.. and the most fucked up one was when I "woke up" in my own bed, just how I went to sleep. and I decided to call my friend (the first of about ten time-travel dreams were happening in a parallel universe, where one of my closest friends got a terminal disease and would die in two days, and we were saying our goodbyes), so I'm calling this friend - instead of her three male voices start talking to me through the phone, screaming at me that I "ran away" and that I should "go back" to solve the things. so they pull me back to the alternate past through the phone. man that was hardcore.

I cannot remember when I had a dream which was THAT terrifying.

bright lights, big city

hardcore indeed haha. probably was LOST. watching that show just fucks with your mind. it's awesome how it sometimes sticks with you for days.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Alvar

although being a huge lost fan i somehow "lost" interest in checking out the new season because the ending of the last season didnt seem that promising to me.

so last week i finaly decided to check out the first episode from the new season.

i needed 4 days to watch through all episodes, just couldnt stop watching this shit. damn, this was the best week of my life, this season is the best shit i've ever seen in tv. cant wait for the finale.

lost is as intense as intelligent tv entertainment can get imo. and i'm proud that i decided to chose a lost-character for my forum profile name ;)

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

bright lights, big city

DERP

There Will Be Blood

I've been trying to watch this show from season 1 on abc.com.... can someone tell me why Jin still has handcuffs on him? Dont they say hey Jin sorry about locking you up can we take that off of you? Hes been walking about with the broken hand cuff like a bracelet and noone seems to care!

Starz

Are you sure it's Jin? The only person I remember having handcuffs on them in Season 1 was Kate...

There Will Be Blood

yeah it was jin... becuz he beat up Michael

Starz

Ok I don't remember that, seems years since I've watched Season 1. I might go back and watch Seasons 1-4 again just so I can maybe try and get my head around some things. I've just watched Episode 15 of Season 5 and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on... Time travel is confusing me. Looking forward to the last 2 episodes next week though...

lostpilot

yeah, I guess LOST is a show that you always have to update yourself with.
I mean there are SO many characters with so many details on everything which connect - usually.
Like the Locke part etc.

bright lights, big city

Locke is easily my favorite character for Season 5...he definitely has been a man with a plan lately

And I one of these years I can't wait to watch the entire series beginning to end. Maybe then we can finally completely grasp everything they throw at us.
DERP

Stride Winterblue

This show has gone to shit.  It was so awesome in the beginning. 

bright lights, big city

DERP

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

shine down unshy

Fuck that, Faraday lives.

And this show is BEAST.

bright lights, big city

want to know something sad? after tonight, there's only one more finale.  :'( :'( :o :'(
DERP

Stride Winterblue

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2009, 06:47 PM
want to know something sad? after tonight, there's only one more finale.  :'( :'( :o :'(

Sad?  Thank god, show fucking sucks.