Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

Quote from: wharf rat on Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM
does anyone watch this show?  i never did but my friend had the season one dvd and i watched the entire season in 2 days

just wondering if anyone watches it

Only losers can watch an entire season of something in 2 days.

bright lights, big city

I've watched an entire season of The Wire in 2 days. But I convince myself I'm not a loser because those entire seasons were only like 10 hours.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

The Wire is acceptable since it is the greatest television show ever.

bright lights, big city

haha you're goddamn right about that
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Balthazard

lost greatest tv show ever

asshole

when my son was only like 2 months old.. me and my wife we watched season 1. 2 and 3 in 4 to 5 days.... for some weird reason... we both had really bad headaches....lol
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

rock_n_frost

you watched it for nothing..
because the story tells nothing
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

asshole

i watched it cause i loved the show.... The ending was a little wack.. But... It was still a great fucking show...
I love me some Vinyl.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: asshole on Aug 06, 2011, 08:12 PM
i watched it cause i loved the show.... The ending was a little wack.. But... It was still a great fucking show...
asshole knows what up. I still found enjoyment out of the finale, and 90% of the episodes had great stories to tell.
DERP

poofing acid

You can see how much I liked this show in the beginning and how I began to hate it throughout this thread.  I lolled at it.

asshole

the only thing i didnt like about the ending... Was the little things they didnt explain... But in all still one of my favorite show... I miss it...lol
I love me some Vinyl.

bright lights, big city

I like how ABC keeps trying to find a show to replace it... but keeps falling on their faces.
DERP

asshole

yep.. Totally agree...lol
I love me some Vinyl.

jbmp1390

So I finally finished watching Lost and it's really about [spoiler]the characters and purgatory[/spoiler]

:o

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

snw9

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Aug 17, 2011, 06:50 AM
So I finally finished watching Lost and it's really about [spoiler]the characters and purgatory[/spoiler]

:o

haha the last word gives away...yet its a must see. Something original yet cleverly retold in different ways and gives the audience a lot depth.
Code: [Select]

snw9

Quote from: poofing acid on Feb 22, 2011, 01:14 AM
does anyone watch this show?  i never did but my friend had the season one dvd and i watched the entire season in 2 days

the retarded cliffhangers they leave you on in that show.....the only way you'll know is when you start watching it.

poofing acid

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: juvenile on Oct 20, 2011, 06:00 PM
Quote from: poofing acid on Feb 22, 2011, 01:14 AM
does anyone watch this show?  i never did but my friend had the season one dvd and i watched the entire season in 2 days

the retarded cliffhangers they leave you on in that show.....the only way you'll know is when you start watching it.

Absolutely.  This is the ONLY show with a continuous story (as opposed to like animated comedies or sitcoms etc) I've ever really cared about.  Loved it from start to finish.  Got into it around 4th season, watched the first 2 seasons in less than a week, EASILY.  It was all downhill for me from there :P  Quickly became an addict, and even loved the ending.  Nuts to the haters, this show still has a profound effect on me.  Wonderful, movie-like storytelling in the form of a TV show.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

asshole

i got into it seeing the last couple of minutes of the season 1 finale when the others take walt..... man that spooked me... and made me want to see more
I love me some Vinyl.

snw9

Quote from: asshole on Nov 10, 2011, 05:31 AM
i got into it seeing the last couple of minutes of the season 1 finale when the others take walt..... man that spooked me... and made me want to see more

Ohh Season 1 is nothing wait till you reach season 4,5 and 6.